News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 01, 2017, 06:01:52 PMWithout this game, there would be no Kirby!

False.

Large
[close]

But on a related note I already redeemed all the new Kirby 25th Anniversary MyNintendo rewards earlier today
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zunawe

A Google employee followed me on Github. He's got 15,000 other people he's following too, but it's kinda cool still.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

E. Gadd Industries

I've started transposing "Undertale" to C maj & adding chords, and it sounds beautiful :')
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Double post: I finished all of my poetry responses for this first trimester of school! :D
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ZeldaFan

Welp, another chapter of my life is ending:

I quit my job last Friday
I'm breaking up with the bf (again, this time for good)
I'm moving to my parent's house, then to Arizona

Yay for life changes :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Sarcastic yay, or actual yay?

ZeldaFan

An actual yay, it's a little sad, but I'm very excited for these changes

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Whoooaaaa, welcome back, ZF!

mikey

Dude we never even played video games
unmotivated

Dude

what are you talking about. I played triforce heroes with u

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

That feeling when you look through your school email for the first time in well over a year, and you see an email from Latios212 sent back in January XDDD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Guys.

GUYS.

SOLAR ECLIPSE. GUYS.

IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

I couldn't see it well where I was so meh.

I'll just wait till the next one.

Zunawe

If you guys ever in your life get a chance to see a total solar eclipse, take a day or two off to drive to it. It is a hundred times better than 95% coverage.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things