Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Congratz, Levi! And thanks all!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 05, 2017, 09:32:52 AMI told you you'd get a 5
I know, and people challenged me to get it, so I had to, ya know? ;)

Quote from: Zeila on July 05, 2017, 10:09:33 AM*high fives*

Nice! And gratz on passing your chem exam despite having a supposedly terrible teacher
First person to pass (or get higher than a 1 for that matter) in 13 years at my school!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Woke up to this in my Facebook feed.
HELL. YES.

although putting Clash and Mighty within the first three tracks kind of kills the opening hype a little
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on July 07, 2017, 11:06:19 AMWoke up to this in my Facebook feed.
Half of what I see in my Facebook feed is stuff I've already seen on Reddit. Bonus points if I've already shared it from Reddit and nobody cared.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 05, 2017, 08:00:55 PMFirst person to pass (or get higher than a 1 for that matter) in 13 years at my school!
Well technically everyone who has taken the AP Chem test has at least received a 1. Including me  8)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

So I just got into the Eterna Forest section on a new playthrough of diamond. First encounter in the forest was a shiny wurmple and a shiny lopunny
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

AmpharosAndy

Can't you only catch one?!?
innit

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

AmpharosAndy

you chose the buneary right?
innit

Trainer Ave

The partner trainer fainted it so I caught the wurmple
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

I was wondering when they'd get around to that.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

My boyfriend bought a Nintendo Switch along with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Breath of the Wild :3

AmpharosAndy

How to keep your significant other around step one innit
innit

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Just finished EV training my Metang in pokemon emerald today <3
what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

So I learned why so many shinies have been popping up for me in Diamond.
long explanation
Turns out the Cute Charm Glitch is active in my game. Basically if your trainer ID and secret ID are close enough together and you have a Pokemon with the Cute Charm ability at the front of your party (which must be gender specific depending on the IDs) any Pokemon of the opposite gender with certain natures will be shiny with the exception of Pokemon that can't be either gender like Kangaskhan the Nidoran lines and all legendaries (except Heatran) and other genderless Pokemon.
I haven't tested every part of this glitch yet. So far I know it works with walking in grass or cave, surfing, fishing, headbutting trees (if it's active in HeartGold or SoulSilver), soft resets (like the Heatran in DPPt or the Soodowoodo in HGSS) and the Great Marsh/Safari Zonr. I need to test how this works with breeding, Pokeradar, Honey Trees, static trade Pokemon (which might be shiny-locked anyway, I don't really know).
[close]
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server