News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 19, 2017, 12:41:40 PMIf an addiction is getting in the way of school performance his parents have every right to control that for him.

Wait, addiction? Come on, how bad was it? Someone please explain.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

probably about as bad as me except brainy is still young
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 19, 2017, 07:41:05 AM(I would surf Instagram or QuizUp instead [QuizUp is more social media than quiz game btw]).
Hey, I used to be on QuizUp!

Quote from: Dudeman on May 19, 2017, 12:51:40 PMActually that's the actual reason why he was restricted.
Can confirm.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Dudeman on May 19, 2017, 12:51:40 PMActually that's the actual reason why he was restricted.
I already knew that. I talked to him about it on Skype. But it was never mentioned here. Since that was the reason, he should be back soon, hopefully...
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

THERE'S A LATIOS IN SEATAC
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quick, where's the Master Ball
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

InsigTurtle

Why would a Latios be at an airport when it can fly by itself?

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Finally listening to the new stereo mix of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band with my mother.

Phenomenal.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Yaaaaaaayy Sgt. Pepper :D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

I stumbled across a nice old piano at a museum yesterday and the guy said I could play it. I snapped back into focus four hours later. Didn't really get a good look around. Being away from the piano is more difficult than any separation I've had before but I'm satisfied for now.
innit

cashwarrior1

Lol the piano is my best friend.

E. Gadd Industries

FINALLYYYYYY IM GOING HOME TODAY
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Vacation is over already, eh?