News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Hey, I've seen videos of that all over Facebook and it piqued my interest. Really cool!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Oh hey I got mine a few weeks ago, it's pretty cool
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Latios212 on May 03, 2017, 01:28:11 PMOh hey I got mine a few weeks ago, it's pretty cool

What colors?

Latios212

I don't have it on me right now but it's gray with rainbow buttons :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on May 03, 2017, 01:01:37 PMThey're on the other faces
who would've known that cubes have 6 sides

mikey

woah that looks cool actually
I can see myself spinning that small wheel around constantly
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 03, 2017, 03:30:14 PMwoah that looks cool actually
I can see myself spinning that small wheel around constantly

you should get one! we can be Fidget Friends (TM)

Nebbles

Maybe I should get one, I also have a compulsive nail biting habit I really would like to stop...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

This last page or so since Alti posted about her new cube has been strangely wholesome
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

I've wondered about them myself. Who would've thought that making a small, plastic cube with a bunch of doodads on the sides would be so successful as it is?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

it helps people, which I think is cool. The only problem is that it distracts the people it's not helping. (Seriously, I can't focus in class when I see people with these things)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Altissimo on May 03, 2017, 12:42:16 PMMy fidget cube came today!

This thing. Basically it's a little toy with a bunch of fidgety stuff that you can play with. It's intended to help fidgety people not fidget in a way that bothers those around them, but it also seems to have been effective for people with ADHD and autism to focus, people with illnesses like that one that makes you compulsively pluck your eyebrows stop from doing that, etc. I bought mine in the hopes it would help me with my lifelong nail-biting habit by occupying my hands. We'll see how that goes.

I've been waiting since January for it to come, and I'm super excited now that it's here! Nice too because I have an exam next week that I'm a little stressed over, and this might help with stress relief too.

Large image
[close]
I actually saw someone with one of those in the "midnight" color. Looks pretty interesting. If I got one, I'd probably get Retro.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

On the social acceptance scale, Fidget Cubes seem to be on the opposite end of Spinners.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

So the question is, which one is more effective?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]