News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 25, 2017, 05:53:27 AMIt's fine don't feed the trolls lmao

In Soviet Russia, the trolls feed YOU.

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 24, 2017, 09:40:16 PMI mean, I'm no global mod, but I'm sure I could find a few things on that list to justify a ban with.
Quote from: Dude on April 24, 2017, 09:41:36 PMTrue, but if you make silly rules, at least be consistent with them.
I mean, the rules here on NSM are way, way less and more lenient than lots of forums out there.

Here's one example that took me less than 5 seconds to find (somewhat similar to NSM):
https://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=2001.0

There are a lot "sillier" rules there than here.

Dude

I meant edit rule 16 to add the Facebook page or really any other official nsm thing, but you probably didn't catch that.

Dude

Why do you keep refreshing, Seb? ._.

Aww.. no fun... You went hidden... :(

Dudeman

Maybe I'd better say something to clear up any confusion.

Shadowkirby was not banned due to his comments on the Facebook page, but those comments did start fresh discussion among the staff regarding his behavior here on the forums. Following these posts he made:
Quote from: shadowkirby on April 24, 2017, 03:40:14 PMI've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't give a shit if other people find what I do funny, since I'm doing it for my amusement and not theirs.
Quote from: shadowkirby on April 24, 2017, 04:30:16 PM
Quote from: Nebbles on April 24, 2017, 04:29:14 PMGee, you get a lot of pleasure out of being a total ass, don't you?
Yep, hit the nail on the head there.
and considering his history of obnoxious and disruptive behavior, a unanimous decision was reached to ban him for a lengthy amount of time. Trolling on Facebook won't get you banned here, but it will still put you in a bad light regardless.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Trolling on FB gets you banned on FB
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

K, makes more sense now, thx.

E. Gadd Industries

>: D HALFWAY DONE WITH MY TRAINING/STUDYING REGIMEN!!

YOOM-TAH!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Dude on April 25, 2017, 10:04:08 AMWhy do you keep refreshing, Seb? ._.

Aww.. no fun... You went hidden... :(
lol

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 25, 2017, 03:36:10 PM>: D HALFWAY DONE WITH MY TRAINING/STUDYING REGIMEN!!

YOOM-TAH!!
catchphrase thief
unmotivated

Dudeman

Since when is "Yoom-Tah" your catchphrase?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Since I adopted wigglytuff as my spirit animal
I'm not saying it's my catch phrase, I'm just saying I say it a lot
unmotivated

SpartanChief17

Because Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EoT/D/S is the freaking best.  Wigglytuff is amazing.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

LeviR.star

12:30 dismissal from school today. Hopefully I can get some of the arrangements that I promised finished, and finish my special surprise arrangement for Waluigi and Dudeman.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zunawe

Quote from: Zunawe on April 25, 2017, 11:45:13 AMI just got an email from a place I'm looking to intern at. They told me I should expect to know whether I got it around the start of this week. The email says "We have an update for you. When can we call?" And I really hope that means I got it, because I'll be very upset if they're contacting me to ask when they can call me so they can say "Sorry but no."
I did it. Apparently the interviewers really, really liked me. Also this pays a lot more than I expected, so yay money.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Latios212

Awesome, congrats! ^^ Well done, must be a huge relief.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle