News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

It's an impressive feat, but was it really necessary to read the entire book cover to cover for study purposes? I took APUSH when I was in high school too, and that just seems extreme.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

it'd be pretty ironic if you failed the AP test despite reading the book

i dont mean to be mean, thats impressive as hell lmao

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on April 22, 2017, 06:38:58 PMIt's an impressive feat, but was it really necessary to read the entire book cover to cover for study purposes? I took APUSH when I was in high school too, and that just seems extreme.
I'm meaning for the class, but I did get ahead. My thoughts: since APUSH took up a majority of my time, even though I need to prepare for Chemistry the most, I'll get ahead by reading ahead (given my homework for APUSH is primarily reading), and that way I can channel my focus entirely to chemistry in the remaining time.

Quote from: Altissimo on April 22, 2017, 06:39:47 PMit'd be pretty ironic if you failed the AP test despite reading the book

i dont mean to be mean, thats impressive as hell lmao
Oh my gosh, I don't know how I would react to that!
But yeah, the irony there would be crazy
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Shoot I was supposed to be studying for the APs this past week and I was playing BotW instead
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

cashwarrior1

Sara got nervous during the talent show so she held my hand.  :)

AmpharosAndy

Awwwwwh cute :3 I don't hold hands, though. I'm waiting till marriage.
innit

Dudeman

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 24, 2017, 01:10:42 PMI don't hold hands, though. I'm waiting till marriage.
Woah. That's some seriously crazy avoidance of physicality. People hold hands all the time regardless of romance.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

I'm just taking the monkey, dudeman...or shadowkirby? DAMNIT!
innit

Dudeman

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 24, 2017, 01:18:17 PMI'm just taking the monkey,
first off the heck does this mean
Quotedudeman...or shadowkirby? DAMNIT!
His colors are inverted and he has "EGG" written on his hat. It was enough of a change for me to stop caring. of course that doesn't change the fact that he thinks our sheets are shitty for no reason

AmpharosAndy

More polite way to say 'taking the piss'

I think he'd only admit the sheets are good if every note were an egg.
innit

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on April 24, 2017, 01:13:11 PMWoah. That's some seriously crazy avoidance of physicality. People hold hands all the time regardless of romance.

http://kristinaskeeps.blogspot.com/2009/02/obeying-6-rule.html

Dudeman

Well okay there are some couples who enforce a distance rule so I won't knock that. It is increasingly rare though, so good on you.

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on April 24, 2017, 01:43:37 PMWell okay there are some couples who enforce a distance rule so I won't knock that. It is increasingly rare though, so good on you.

that isnt me i just felt like sharing hahaa

AmpharosAndy

Don't share until marriage, alti
innit