News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Warning: large
[close]

Hero of Trains

Ooh nice. Would you recommend Nier: Automata? I haven't ever heard of it outside of you.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Quote from: Hero of Trains on April 18, 2017, 05:24:28 PMOoh nice. Would you recommend Nier: Automata? I haven't ever heard of it outside of you.
Yes, yes, and yes. If you can play it, do. Easily the best game I've played this year, and I've played Breath of the Wild.

mikey

But have you played wind waker this year

I'm tentatively placing botw around top 5, below alttp for sure
unmotivated

Dude

But have you played "love live school idol festival"?

That is the pinnacle of gaming.

InsigTurtle

I dunno man, have you ever heard of Cory in the House DS?

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 17, 2017, 08:21:48 PMsnip
Congrats, Slow! That's really, really cool. Very impressive!

Altissimo

Quote from: InsigTurtle on April 18, 2017, 10:54:07 PMI dunno man, have you ever heard of Cory in the House DS?

i havent played it but that sounds like my shit

Dude

SpartanChief17

But have any of you guys played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EoT/D/S? That is easily the best game ever story-wise.

Gameplay-wise, I'd have to go with Skyrim or Astroneers.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Altissimo

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on April 19, 2017, 07:52:33 AMBut have any of you guys played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EoT/D/S? That is easily the best game ever story-wise.

yes of course lol

AmpharosAndy

innit

mikey

Explorers story was average, music was great, gameplay was utter garbage
Psmd fixes a lot of the problems the series had and has a better story
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

It is on this twenty-second day, of this fourth month of 2017 that I have successfully completed reading my APUSH textbook. A momentous feat for myself; not many can say they've done it, of at least at my school. It took 30 weeks of much otherwise-would-be free time, and my, how I feel as though a weight has lifted off me. When I closed the textbook, "Sheikah Tower Activated" played in my mind, though it seemed to pulse throughout the entire room.
But I cannot stop to celebrate much outside of this (and a Twitter post); the AP Tests are fast approaching and I must prepare all the more extensively now.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]