News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I could say something rude to you too, but I won't c:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

no people, let's be smart and bring it off

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

it'd be hard to play the trombone with big, meaty claws tho

Olimar12345

My trombone ain't just for attractin' mates!

EFitTrainr

at least you can play a tiny violin with one claw!
I like food.

Olimar12345

E. Gadd Industries

And plus, you'd be LOADED with $$$$$
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Guys. My recital that I've been working for a year to prepare was so good. And so many people came. Professors, friends, my family, just lots of people and I played really well and it was just so gratifying and satisfying. I ended the hour with Beethoven op. 101 sonata in A major, and let me tell you that I've never felt anything as cathartic as playing that long, exhausting, intricate finale movement and building the tension for so long before finally ending on those massive, fortissimo ascending A major chords. It was all I could do not to fly up off the piano bench. I'm so glad the tech crew recorded the audio; I'm excited to go back through it after a week or two. But for now, I'm exhausted and just generally happy--this is everything I've been working toward, and the last thing standing between me and graduation. I've grown so much as a musician in the last four years and I'm just so proud of my work right now. Soon I'll go back to feeling overwhelmed and constantly challenged, but right now I'm enjoying the high.

Sorry this was long. I just am so happy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Onionleaf

Woot, congrats on your recital! Sounds like it went perfectly. Enjoy surfing that wave of accomplishment for as long as you can. :D

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Onionleaf on April 18, 2017, 01:02:04 AMsurfing that wave of accomplishment
This phrase made mah day.
innit

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]