News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

"Cleaning technician".  My supervisor says janitor work is a waste of my potential lol
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Pay check's a pay check, man!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Made the post. Let's see if I get a single reply lmao.

Wahhh I forgot to change out of my Iron Man costume in that posting rush...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 05, 2016, 02:00:44 PMSpeaking of work, I got hired at 10.35 an hour, I got a raise to 11.50 before even starting work, and now after 2 days my supervisor is considering promoting me lol

Wow good job Noc! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

oh yes, I talked to my supervisor again and as soon as they find a replacement I'll be promoted to compression technician
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

I got my first cellular device! (I can't use it as a phone because I don't pay bills)

mikey

I would recommend getting a tracfone instead.  Mine cost 10 dollars and I pay about 7 bucks a month to keep cell service
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I didn't get a choice, it was a hand-me-down from my parents. They got an Iphone 7 so I got an Iphone 6.

mikey

that's even worse tbh
unmotivated

Oronoco

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on October 07, 2016, 06:53:44 PMI got my first cellular device! (I can't use it as a phone because I don't pay bills)

That's exciting! And you don't sound too worried about not being able to use it as a phone, which is good. I didn't have a phone either until the end of my Senior year of High School.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

cashwarrior1

Literally I'm only using it to play games.

E. Gadd Industries

Get Pokémon Go
Actually, jk, don't, the game is generally a letdown.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Since I don't have service, I actually can't play pokemon go unless I sit in a house with wifi.

E. Gadd Industries

Oh yeah... Oh well, not like you're missing out on MUCH. Hopefully SM Run won't be that bad.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]