News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I went to indeed, it has a lot of filters so you can find a temporary staffing agency really easy.
Honestly my faith in capitalism is restored.  Staffing solutions are great
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I had an extremely horrible/long day and my friends really stuck through it. They were there with me the entire time (even when I ignored them for half of it) and it really makes me happy. Also, I got invited to a pre-homecoming dinner when I'm not even going to homecoming  ;D

mikey

GO TO HOMECOMING YOU  FOOL
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Finished the story I was writing, and I simply love the ending of it. :3 :3 :3 Mmmhmm, exquisite.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 30, 2016, 08:53:04 PMGO TO HOMECOMING YOU  FOOL
No, last time I went to dance I almost fell asleep.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 30, 2016, 08:53:04 PMGO TO HOMECOMING YOU  FOOL
I didn't go to mine; I had the ACT the next morning
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Went shopping last night for clothing and got two really nice sport coats for less than $30. So, made my yesterday, but still XD
what is shitpost

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 30, 2016, 03:21:13 PMHonestly my faith in capitalism is restored.  Staffing solutions are great
They really are awesome, especially if you need a job TODAY. I've gotten at least 4 jobs through temp services and one of the jobs hired me on. It was a great job I had for almost 2 years

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Tobbeh99

God bless this program! I was basically stuck on my duet arrangement of "Himoru" from "Spectrobes", and this program came in as godsend. The toughest part about arranging, in my opinion, is hearing soft high notes, and this song was basically full of them. And not only that, they had that kind of "echo" effect that a lot of 8-bit songs have, which made it a mess trying to hear what the actual notes were.

To all people arraning DS songs, this can be a huge help. the program basically can create midis from the sample soundtracks in the game.

Here's the song I was arranging, in case you wonder:

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Ruto

I got a job tutoring stuff out of the blue xD SAT tutoring is nice because I actually sit there for hours with a clock to time the person taking the test, and I spend only about 1-2 hours going over the answers.

Also, I'm thinking of holding a Pokemon giveaway on my Facebook art page to attract more likes! I'd give out 6 31 IV Dittos or (definitely legit xD) 5 31 IV Pokemon. Y/Y?

Lately I haven't had the time for new drawings and I need more posts hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

maybe give out glitch pokemon from RBY
can I like your facebook page

EDIT: And done
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 05, 2016, 10:40:18 AMmaybe give out glitch pokemon from RBY
can I like your facebook page

EDIT: And done

I'll make a giveaway post later today, thanks to the long weekend! I think I'll give away a 6 31 IV Ditto first lol. Details in the post. I hope I can get home before 7:30 pm today, so maybe around 8 pm EST tonight :O 9 pm latest. I'm so excited :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Tobbeh99

I took a look at my bank account and saw that my salary had been fixed!! I'm so happy! My employment has been great apart from one thing, the salary. It's been really messy, not only for me but also for many others. A lot of the times I've been getting to little, and then later they try to fix it but misses something else and it gets messy and complicated. but now, finally, everything seems to be fine, aka I've gotten the amount of money I should have earned! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

Speaking of work, I got hired at 10.35 an hour, I got a raise to 11.50 before even starting work, and now after 2 days my supervisor is considering promoting me lol
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Good work! lol What is it you're doing?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!