News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Axiom Verge. Can't. Stop. Playing.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

InsigTurtle

I managed to cook a pretty authentic-tasting Cantonese roast pork, which I served with a small bowl of hoisin sauce on the side. It's something that we never made at home, since it's usually easier and faster just to buy it from a good store. So I'm pretty proud of it, it brings back memories of my childhood.

Also, I learned that I don't need to have surgery on my balls, so that's always good news.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

After a long break of arranging due to both schoolwork and life stresses, I just pumped out an arrangement today. The song was fairly short (this one, if anyone was wondering), but it's nice to get back into the groove of things.
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Younger siblings/cousins and a trampoline was a serious amount of simple fun.

E. Gadd Industries

My parents went to the flea market & didn't take me!!! :DDDDDD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Made mah day: I think I've finally overcome something I've been struggling with for years!  ; D

cashwarrior1

Now you've gained 5 more things to struggle with!

Dude

Made my day: I think I finally came over something I've been looking at for minutes ; D

SlowPokemon

Dude's post are so great and so irreverent lately
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 30, 2016, 08:16:28 PMLately?
yeah, my posts have always been great idk what you're talking about

cashwarrior1

My relationship with my friend has increased (not dating relationship, just the way we are around each other). In history, we had a sub and my friend didn't want to watch the movie because it was boring so she asked the teacher if she and I could go in the hall to study for our english test (which was moved to tomorrow). After we studied, we talked about some stuff and she told me a secret to not tell anybody else. I will now tell you this secret, because it's more of a secret for those who go to our school. The trumpets and melaphones are going to get together to learn and memorize their music for marching band before band camp so they can be the best section. The secret isn't very important, but the fact that she's sharing secrets and asking me to do things with her makes me happy that we're becoming closer friends.

mikey

Shhh is seekrit delet post
unmotivated