News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Great job! Good luck in your summer classes too, this is a huge step! Time to be a real adult!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Zeila

That's a cool hat, and gratz!

On another note, I was playing pool earlier today and I luckily managed to get the cue ball to jump over my friend's ball then hit mine into one of the holes
I still lost, but it was pretty funny and has never happened to me or someone else I played against before

Ōkami~MD

just realised I have a quote in hall of quotes

I have accomplished life hahaha take that god
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Waddle Bro

the internet is a sad place.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 12, 2016, 09:07:02 AMthe internet is a sad place.

only when you're outside looking in
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Dude

Or inside looking around.

Olimar12345

Or inside looking out.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

no.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dudeman on May 12, 2016, 11:09:35 AMJOOOOOOHN CEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aah much better
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Dudeman on May 12, 2016, 11:09:35 AMJOOOOOOHN CEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this was why i reacted to the luCENA thing.......

lol
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

you're all dirty meme haters
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

I just find it hilarious how somehow everyone seems to think that's the only thing I ever post, which it clearly isn't. It doesn't even make up a significant portion of my actual posts. I even removed it from my sig because I was getting tired of it. But that joke was just sitting there, asking to be made.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on May 12, 2016, 01:38:21 PMJ ohnC enaJ oh nCenaJohn Cen aJohnCe naJohnCe naJoh nC enaJo hnCe'n aJo hnCe naJoh n Cena John, CenaJ oh nCenaJo hnC'e. Na JohnC'e naJo hnCe na J ohnCenaJohn CenaJoh nC en aJohnC enaJo. H nCen aJohnCe na John Ce naJ ohnCena J ohn CenaJoh nCena Jo hn. Cen aJoh nCen aJo hnCe naJohnC enaJo, hnCena Jo hn Cena.

I don't even know you anymore.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!