YOU CAN DO IT

Spoiler
do what u obi-WANT
[close]
I like food.

Bespinben

Got moneyz from Youtubez!!!!!

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

I too earned money from YouTube. An entire $0.05 USD in fact!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 21, 2016, 03:11:09 PMI too earned money from YouTube. An entire $0.05 USD in fact!

Was it a SHINY NICKEL!?

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Unfortunately not--it's so rusty you could call it a penny
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You can't be an englishman yet, then. For that you'd need something like Tenpennys.
what is shitpost

Winter

I'm only at $75, no payment yet :P

Ruto

Looooool I had such a crazy weekend with dahans and manio in Salzburg I'm still dying of laughter hahaha.

Things I got to do:

1) Watch them drink beers
2) Lots of walking with dahans
3) Lots of photos with dahans trying to read the city map
4) Spend lots of money
5) Go to a sold out concert for the city's Mozart week and sit in the first row, right next to the stage. The tickets were supposed to cost 110 euro but we got three seats together for only 15 euro each!!! We bought them a half hour before the show started too! Then heard the best choir ever and really classical instruments (gut string string instruments, obviously passed down instruments) and omgggg even manio enjoyed it I can't even describe that kind of feeling xDDD all the concert goers were so dressed up and it was a big deal even but we were all wearing jeans and dirty shoes since we didn't have time to change and the concert was so spontaneous
6) Late night run to McDonalds after unsuccessfully searching for restaurants still open
7) More beer
8) Sharing a room with two guys (okay this wasn't fun but I freaked out when I noticed there was a window to the shower room and the blinds were fixed on the outside wall facing the actual hotel room)
9) Slap manio
10) More sightseeing
11) Dahans and manio bonding over the piano in the hotel dining area and showing off their skillz
12) The train ride back *there's a reason why I considered this eventful*

<3

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Laughing at the fact that number 8 turned into the cool sunglasses face just based on the content of that item
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

So glad to hear you're having fun on your trip!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2016, 09:42:05 AMLaughing at the fact that number 8 turned into the cool sunglasses face just based on the content of that item

Oh shit I just noticed that now

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Ruto on January 23, 2016, 09:37:52 AM12) The train ride back *there's a reason why I considered this eventful*

<3

;) ;) ;) ;)
what is shitpost

braix

I made some fanart for my youtube senpai. He seemed to really like it and followed me on Twitter :'D

Dude

I didn't sleep all day today.