News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

So, I just fixed the Wi-Fi for my entire house. Neither my dad nor Time Warner Cable seemed to know how to set up the new modem properly. I feel like I have actually done something with my life now. :)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Nebbles

I finished Undertale. What a wonderful game. <3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ZeldaFan

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 03, 2015, 10:19:39 PMSo, I just fixed the Wi-Fi for my entire house. Neither my dad nor Time Warner Cable seemed to know how to set up the new modem properly. I feel like I have actually done something with my life now. :)
Don't you just love it when you fix something that others should know how to fix, but can't? That's the best

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 03, 2015, 10:32:26 PMDon't you just love it when you fix something that others should know how to fix, but can't? That's the best
It is, especially when I get to watch my dad curse at the thing for an hour, get mad at TWC customer service, and give up. Then I came in and fixed the thing in 20-30 minutes, tops.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

braix

Did he not try blowing into it?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 03, 2015, 10:44:57 PMDid he not try blowing into it?
Of course not. Anyone should know that; seriously.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

EFitTrainr

Who is to say what TRULY makes our days???

What if our lives are just... like, a dream of some sort of higher being with the ability to recreate the world on a whim,?
I like food.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 05, 2015, 11:33:59 AMWhat if our lives are just... like, a dream of some sort of higher being with the ability to recreate the world on a whim,?

FireArrow

Quote from: Nebbles on October 03, 2015, 10:21:57 PMI finished Undertale. What a wonderful game. <3

Got the neutral ending last night. Without a doubt it's the best single player game I've ever played.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Get dat best pacifist ending go go go go

FireArrow

i dunno how to not punch the dummy tho ;-;
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Bahhh PM me, I'll help you with that.

braix

Do your decisions still affect your next playthrough after you restart the game?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Yes, and they also affect your upcoming psychiatric evaluation.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Dang..what if I restart it before I finish the game?