News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Ruto

Fingerz sent me a small present that actually got here today! And a letter xD I read the letter first so I didn't end up breaking the present, so yay...!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

For Christmas I got a hat for my new avatar!

<------

I've heard that it is still not as great as waddle's, though...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Got a WiiU and am now one of the cool kids 8)

Dude

I got a body pillow and I could not be happier rn

Maelstrom

I got a great wireless speaker and the LoTR trilogy (EE) on BluRay.  ;D

Bubbles

Quote from: Dude on December 25, 2014, 10:46:48 AMI got a body pillow and I could not be happier rn
Me too jfc (but probably not what you'd guess) it's Nick Jonas I swear it wasn't my idea

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

I got the money for 2-day-festival tickets next summer, clothes that I was considering of buying and a new pillow to replace my ancient one~

SuperFireKirby

Got some stylish clothes, a pair of Oxfords, a long board, and a pair of poi.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Oh I've also wanted to get good with poi, but there's no room for me to practice with them at home. I'd love to get a pair if I find myself an apartment this summer!

SuperFireKirby

You definitely should! I've been playing around with other peoples' for some time, so having my own basically means I'm going to be doing nothing else for a couple weeks(besides longboarding). They are so much fun, plus you become everyone's favorite person at music festivals/drum circles/hippie communes/basically anywhere with drugs and/or hippies.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I knowwwww, I saw this one guy perform with custom LED poi last summer and it was like one of the coolest things

I'm really jealous, your winter vacation sounds amazing!!!

K-NiGhT

I got a 2 pound box of chocolate.

That is all. Carry on. XD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*