Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I'm not that far in math ;_;

Maelstrom

braix

I'm starting 8th grade this year. Slow down, people.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

If you don't AT LEAST know your differential equations by 8th grade, you're obviously slacking.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

You're using weird words, I can't understand. All I could understand was Mashi's visual. >->
I won't really argue that, though. The way my math teacher talks induces sleep I swear.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
I'M SO HAPPY (so happy counter: 56)

Just before my friend went to a mental hospital (explained in the rant thread) I started talking to this guy in some kind of place for people from 14+ who listen to alternative music. We had quite some fun, and after my friend left, we started talking and we both fell in love pretty quickly. That was 4 days ago. It's kinda fast, but I think if it went this fast for both of us it should mean something, right?

I got a boyfriend. I'M JUST SO HAPPY (so happy counter: 57)

fingerz

WHOA. You're a... girl? O.o

It seems people like playing around with their gender a lot on the forums here... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Or, you know, he could be gay, you dip.

Bloop

Well uh my girly beard (or hairs) I need to shave, my girly lack of a uterus and my girly ding-dong-down-der kinda makes me question that

Jokes aside I'm a guy. *puts om sunglasses* Deal with it

EDIT: derrr ninja'd

Winter

If you run out of people who's gender is questionable, you can always try me.

Bloop

aw u so thoughtful winter

Ruto

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 06, 2014, 09:41:48 AMThen it is not a polygon.

edit: Unless you are really bad at counting.

Hey, don't mess with Mashi! He took a senior level math course in his freshman year...function of a complex variable or something.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

Quote from: Bloop on August 06, 2014, 04:30:57 PMohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
I'M SO HAPPY (so happy counter: 56)

Just before my friend went to a mental hospital (explained in the rant thread) I started talking to this guy in some kind of place for people from 14+ who listen to alternative music. We had quite some fun, and after my friend left, we started talking and we both fell in love pretty quickly. That was 4 days ago. It's kinda fast, but I think if it went this fast for both of us it should mean something, right?

I got a boyfriend. I'M JUST SO HAPPY (so happy counter: 57)

Being in a gay relationship under the age of 21 is just plain incredible, like, how u do dis. Congratulations!

Alternative music as in alternative rock?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Waddle Bro

Alternative rock fucking best rock

FireArrow

Before I got into classical music, I'd just download random alternative rock songs onto i-tunes. It's like the best of both pop and rock without all the annoying stuff.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department