It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Done with the class and wackjob teacher, yes

Clanker37

The highest mark I need in my exams to pass all my subjects is 22%. I am most pleased.

Maelstrom

I got into Calc A at a nearby college with dual enrolment and might take B next semester. And one of the people said my SAT scores were high enough to qualify for one of their top scholarships.  ;D

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 03, 2014, 10:08:02 AMI got into Calc A at a nearby college with dual enrolment and might take B next semester. And one of the people said my SAT scores were high enough to qualify for one of their top scholarships.  ;D
That's Great! :)

FireArrow

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 03, 2014, 10:08:02 AMI got into Calc A at a nearby college with dual enrolment and might take B next semester. And one of the people said my SAT scores were high enough to qualify for one of their top scholarships.  ;D

I got a dual enrollment as well, but because I'm so much smarter than you, I'm taking is Human Sexuality instead. 8)
Just in case - that's sarcasm^^
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MasterProX

New record, zero goodbye hugs at school today.

...wait, I think this is the wrong thread.

FierceDeity

Quote from: fingerz on May 27, 2014, 03:55:13 PMMy friend Chelsey went on tour with Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band around Australia and she got me a copy of their new album Life in the Bubble signed by Gordon himself and ALL of the sax section... Happiest day of my life!! <3

Nice! And oh god I love Gordon Goodwin. His son goes to the high school adjacent to my hometown, and plays piano for their jazz band (disappointingly, he's not that great :/). The last jazz festival that I ever played in at their school, I got both Gordon Goodwin's and Sammy Goddamn Nestico's autographs on the same sheet of paper :D

fingerz

*drools over laptop* XDDDDDDDD

Lucky!! Well, I'm off to see Django Bates perform his orchestral Jazz arrangements of Charlie Parker tunes this evening up in Melbourne! And then I've got the whole weekend to enjoy the Mornington Winter Jazz Festival with by best buddy, so life is gewd! ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Quote from: MasterProX on June 05, 2014, 03:49:52 PMNew record, zero goodbye hugs at school today.

...wait, I think this is the wrong thread.
nono it's the right thread
who wants hugs
unmotivated

Ruto

People hug each other goodbye now? :o What happened to things like cards and photos that you can take with you? XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterProX

Quote from: Ruto on June 05, 2014, 08:14:10 PMPeople hug each other goodbye now?
Supplementary to selfies, yes. Not like I was included in any of those either. Not like I'd want to be...

FierceDeity

Dude

Petpetfood

Dude

no clue but it's sailor moon so idgaf