News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

At first I thought "they" was referring to your friends. Liek, judgmental much

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

FierceDeity

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 17, 2014, 09:16:22 PMAt first I thought "they" was referring to your friends. Liek, judgmental much

hahahahahahahaha

SlowPokemon

Is it bad that that's actually how I feel about my friends
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

We got a ton of games in the PS Store Flash Sale! Yaaa! :D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Went to an MTG prerelease, and pulled an Ashiok and an Ajani!
I sold them to people and I essentially went to the thing for free.  So, day made!
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Went to Rocky Horror Picture Show last night. Second time going, this time I went in full make-up. Hitting on girls in makeup is an experience like no other, especially when you end up having moderate success. And dayum did I look good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 27, 2014, 11:48:48 AMWent to Rocky Horror Picture Show last night. Second time going, this time I went in full make-up. Hitting on girls in makeup is an experience like no other, especially when you end up having moderate success. And dayum did I look good.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 27, 2014, 11:48:48 AMHitting on girls in makeup is an experience like no other, especially when you end up having moderate success. And dayum did I look good.
Wut. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

I'm not sure if we got any pics actually, though I do have pics from my first time going to Rocky Horror wearing a dress.

ETFROXX

Moving next week! Pretty stoked. And no I'm not also posting this in the rant thread. While it is stressful I'm trying to remain positive.

MaestroUGC

What a small world, I'm moving next week as well.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

*long distance high five*

EFitTrainr

Has anyone heard the Nintendo Big Band songs from pretty recently?
They're on YouTube. I'd post a link, but I'm currently watching them through Jub's proxy site and I don't feel like fixing the links. Maybe in a bit.
I like food.

Olimar12345

"The" big band tunes? Like, from Nintendo?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!