News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

The_Subjective_Thought

Did you know that saltpeter can be used for : "The opening, riping, drawing and mendifying of carbuncles"?

I am unsure how one would go about mendifying something.

From "Apothecary Dwelling at the signe of the Ewe and the golden Lambe over against Soper lane ende in cheepeside London."

Quoted in "A Most Damnable Invention".
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on November 01, 2013, 03:49:01 PMis it funny that my brother has a lesbian friend whose father's name is Dyke?

Oh my god you made my day. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

I never knew it was considered a slur.  I only knew of 'dike' as the wall blocking water ~.~
I guess dyke is a British English spelling?

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 02, 2013, 10:10:57 AMI never knew it was considered a slur.  I only knew of 'dike' as the wall blocking water ~.~
I guess dyke is a British English spelling?

Lol dunno but I guess we don't have dikes here so everyone thinks it's the other one. Besides fat sis used to call me that back when she was in high school >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

I love Roz and some lucky guy is going to have the best wife out of her.

She's amazing.

Dragonite

So today I realized I had math homework to do about 15 minutes before it was due (electronically). I got to the last problem, and then there was a message saying the submission thing was now closed.

Should I say that made my day or my yesterday?

Dude

the_last_sheikah

HOLY CRAP!
So this happened Saturday night, but i didnt have time to post this until now.  Me and my friends finally got the Vidmaster:Annual achievement in Halo 3!

Vidmaster Challenge: Annual: "After 9/25/08, complete Halo (Final level) on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts."

For those who don't know anything about Halo:
  • Legendary is the hardest difficulty
  • Iron is mode where if any player dies, the whole team is sent back to the last check point
  • Ghosts are one-man vehicles that are fast, dont corner well, and are not good at taking too many hits
  • This level is meant to be done with everyone riding in Warthogs(armored jeeps)
  • This level was meant to be the last level in the Master Chief story line.  As such, you are riding the Ghosts through explosions, falling platforms, and hoards of the Flood as the world is being destroyed around you in a last ditch attempt to escape the Halo Array.
So, yeah, kinda ridiculous.  Not to mention my one friend got stuck at one check point where he kept falling off as soon as he got in his Ghost.  But every time he made the jump just made the run that much more epic!
It. Was. Awesome.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

Firm let me get the Nexus 5 for my work phone... so it'll be at my house on Friday!!! Except I'll be in SLO for the weekend, which means I don't get it until Monday...

But for all of you that means a new phone number you have to enter into your contacts!!

MasterProX

So I had a Spanish test today.  Since it was a short period and I couldn't finish in time, I was allowed to take a couple minutes out of the passing period to finish.  I found out that everyone (literally, EVERYONE) guessed on the last twenty questions because they didn't know they had to study the stuff that was on it, and they didn't want to be late to their next class.

TL;DR, I'm gonna be one of the few who passed.  Again.

Sebastian

MasterProX

As usual, with my A- on my Spanish test, I also have a rant to go with it.

Currently deciding whether or not it's worth wasting you guys' time by posting it in the other topic...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I never get tired of the feeling when you reach the 1900 milestone on Pokémon Showdown.