News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 19, 2012, 04:29:01 PMI have only used Master Ball two times, not kidding. To a 20 lv Natu(long story) and 44 lv shiny Onix(I ran out of ballz)
The first shiny I ever encountered was in Pokemon Emerald... I went back to Team Magma's headquarters/place, searching for items I had forgotten while I was there the first time, and, all of a sudden, a weird-colored Graveler popped up! I was scared, but fascinated...! It used self-destruct.  :-X

One thing, though. The two games I've gotten the most shiny Pokemon in (without use of Action Replay...) are LeafGreen (the game before my most recent one; about 2 shiny) and Diamond (at least 4 shiny).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

My cousin caught a shiny Azelf in the third Pokeball he threw.  He didn't even weaken it or anything ._.

Oh well, he sure showed me -.- I told him it was impossible...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on October 19, 2012, 07:48:53 PMMy cousin caught a shiny Azelf in the third Pokeball he threw.  He didn't even weaken it or anything ._.

almost nothing is impossible in the pokemon world.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 19, 2012, 07:51:50 PMalmost nothing is impossible in the pokemon world.
...like catching the Marowak ghost... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 19, 2012, 07:54:08 PM...like catching the Marowak ghost... :P
Speaking of, apparently Pokemon can talk or at least they can talk when they're dead and are ghosts because that Marowak definitely speaks to you in English before it battles you.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on October 19, 2012, 07:48:53 PMMy cousin caught a shiny Azelf in the third Pokeball he threw.  He didn't even weaken it or anything ._.

Probability laughs at your statement of impossible!

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

FOR A FINNISH THIS IS A HUGE THING

edit: Oh goddamn it. My ring doesn't show in the picture. :(

the_last_sheikah

Huge as in just a large cup, or huge as in you haven't had Starbucks before?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Oh, I took that too. Yum.

Zunawe

Lol coffee. There's probably some study out there showing how much money the average american could save if they didn't drink coffee. It would be a lot.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

^uhm, if you don't buy it at ridiculously expensive places like starbucks (like make it yourself), it's not that costly. Plus coffee is delicious.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 21, 2012, 04:30:15 PM^uhm, if you don't buy it at ridiculously expensive places like starbucks (like make it yourself), it's not that costly. Plus coffee is delicious.
That's what I meant. I guess I didn't say Starbucks, but that's where most people get it.

I can't stand the smell or taste of coffee. Don't know why.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things