News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I still need to catch the Musketeer trio in BW2. I should do that...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on October 16, 2012, 10:43:58 PMSame here. But only in B/W. The only legendary pokémon to date that I've captured in a Pokéball.
My older brother once caught a full health Moltres (in FireRed) with a Pokeball... he bragged about it like FOREVER.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Yeah when I lived in michigan, this neighbor boy who's probably in middle or high school now caught zapdos in a pokeball. However. He used his master ball on a Lv3 Weedle.

A WEEDLE. Because he "just couldn't catch it!"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2012, 04:10:59 AMYeah when I lived in michigan, this neighbor boy who's probably in middle or high school now caught zapdos in a pokeball. However. He used his master ball on a Lv3 Weedle.

...in Pokemon Red, I used the Master Ball on Snorlax, because I literally tried like 50 times to catch it (meaning 50 actual battles)... In later games (after I started new ones), I usually either save it for Mewtwo or just don't use it at all.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2012, 04:10:59 AMYeah when I lived in michigan, this neighbor boy who's probably in middle or high school now caught zapdos in a pokeball. However. He used his master ball on a Lv3 Weedle.

WEEDLES ARE DIFFICULT TO CATCH, BRO.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Yugi

I normally use it on a roming pokemon or no pokemon at all.

Zunawe

I can't use valuable items in games. If there's a potion of super awesomeness that turns you invincible and increases your attack by a million for thirty seconds, I never use it, and never sell it. I always catch legendaries in the next best types of balls. Usually dark balls.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I use my master ball when necessary, pretty much. Like when getting my shiny Giratina...

Kman96

Groudon in SoulSilver was like the easiest legendary pokemon to catch I've ever had. 

Lugia used hydro pump, then sleep powder, and finally a dark ball or something- first try.

Kinda reminds me of how I caught Lugia, too. On ACCIDENT.  I was weakening it as best I could, and as a test, I tried a heavy ball, and it worked the first time!

yayy for legendaries.

Quote from: Nebbles on October 17, 2012, 09:11:51 PMI use my master ball when necessary, pretty much. Like when getting my shiny Giratina...
oooh, yes yes.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 17, 2012, 08:59:17 PMI normally use it on a roming pokemon or no pokemon at all.
Pokemon Crystal: Raikou
It was the hardest of the three to catch, for some reason. I just gave in, and celebrated with a laugh fest. :P

Quote from: Zunawe on October 17, 2012, 09:10:17 PMI can't use valuable items in games. If there's a potion of super awesomeness that turns you invincible and increases your attack by a million for thirty seconds, I never use it, and never sell it. I always catch legendaries in the next best types of balls. Usually dark balls.
Almost the same here... :P
But the thing is, in the older games, you don't have those resources... :S

Quote from: Kman96 on October 17, 2012, 09:14:59 PMKinda reminds me of how I caught Lugia, too. On ACCIDENT.  I was weakening it as best I could, and as a test, I tried a heavy ball, and it worked the first time!
I caught Lugia in a similar way; I forget what ball I used (I'll have to check back on SoulSilver), but I was just randomly chucking Pokeballs at it, and caught it at full health. :P Frustration can drive us to do such weird things...
I'm just lucky that I got a Critical Capture for Volcarona in White (although it's not a legendary)... my highest level pokemon at the time was my starter; although it was just a few levels under, it was grass type... afterwards, I believe I had just one Pokemon left (was it my Simipour?), and was all out of Escape Ropes...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Mlp fim season three primers November tenth! Mmd!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 18, 2012, 01:35:08 PMMlp fim season three primers November tenth! Mmd!

I WAS ABOUT TO POST THIS

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

DrP

I got an 88 on a French paper I wrote ALL BY MYSELF!!

ANd I got a 78 on my midterm... and the high was 81 (so mon prof said he'd curve it!! So that means AT LEAST in the A range)

FSM-Reapr

I have only used Master Ball two times, not kidding. To a 20 lv Natu(long story) and 44 lv shiny Onix(I ran out of ballz)

Nebbles

...what is this natu story??