News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 22, 2012, 08:08:42 PMCelebi is my all time favorite.
"all TIME favorite"

heh

My favorite is Umbreon, but apparently hes only good for messing with your opponent but not for any real damage.

SlowPokemon

Umbreon can deal damage, it's just tricky to use right. It's deadly with the right training.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Hence my solo run of diamond :D But I was looking up good move sets to use, but every one I found had literally no attacking moves, just things like Mean Look and Moonlight. I just ended up making my own, but I cant remember it at all

Yugi

Does anyone wany to know how my battle went?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 22, 2012, 08:53:03 PM"all TIME favorite"

heh

My favorite is Umbreon, but apparently hes only good for messing with your opponent but not for any real damage.
;)

I've always liked Espeon and Umbreon equally, especially together. In LeafGreen, I have a super-strong Umbreon, but in Pokemon XD, I chose Espeon.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 22, 2012, 08:57:53 PM;)

I've always liked Espeon and Umbreon equally, especially together. In LeafGreen, I have a super-strong Umbreon, but in Pokemon XD, I chose Espeon.
Espeon is about my second favorite, but I definetly like umbreon more. I carved a pumpkin last year with one side umbreon and the other espeon, since I got all philisophical and said something like they were "two sides of the same coin", totes not copying Ocarina of time(getting off topic). In XD, my friend persuaded me to choose Vaporeon since there werent many good water types in the game, and even though it was helpful I felt guilty for leaving Umbreon (Im weird, I know)
Quote from: SocialFox on September 22, 2012, 08:56:17 PMDoes anyone wany to know how my battle went?
Shoot

SlowPokemon

Ruto and I are kind of being horrible people but it's the most fantastic conversation

Also it mmd that she came back
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Okay... so this is what happened.

I was in a double battl against my friend with my Shedinja and Sableye.
My Sableye used agility swap, so that sableye had Wonderskin, making it INVINCIBLE.

You can see how that went.

Nebbles

Hahaha wow

Also, I think I'm getting closer to stopping my nail biting habit. Yay!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2012, 09:35:40 PMHahaha wow

Also, I think I'm getting closer to stopping my nail biting habit. Yay!
Mine went away when I got braces -.- It was painful, but effective

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 22, 2012, 09:05:23 PMRuto and I are kind of being horrible people but it's the most fantastic conversation

Also it mmd that she came back

XDDDDD ohh I can be a lot worse loljk*

*no not really

Yay someone misses me!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on September 22, 2012, 09:31:01 PMOkay... so this is what happened.

My Sableye used agility swap, so that sableye had Wonderskin, making it INVINCIBLE.

BOOM. :P You mean Wonder Guard?
That reminds me of when my older brother used his Charizard's Fly... and I used Thunder. LOL.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Ewwwww what's with all these less-awesome-than-Jolteon eeveelutions?

Jolteon is teh best Pokemon. Evur.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on September 22, 2012, 09:31:01 PMOkay... so this is what happened.

Um guys, you can't Skill Swap Wonder Guard. -.-

My fav Pokémon is Flaaffy. <3

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 22, 2012, 11:34:57 PMUm guys, you can't Skill Swap Wonder Guard. -.-

My fav Pokémon is Flaaffy. <3
*eye twitch*
Wha...?? Uh, yeah, I totally knew...
Yeah, I forgot...  :-[

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber