News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

My CD came in the mail today! Fennell Conducts SOUSA! These are some of the best recordings I've herd! THANK YOU FREDERICK FENNELL AND EVERYBODY IN THE EASTMAN WIND ENSEMBLE!!!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

At dinner, my dad mentioned that the pollen count in Atlanta was over 9000.
He didn't even understand the reference he was making, either. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 20, 2012, 02:41:46 PMAt dinner, my dad mentioned that the pollen count in Atlanta was over 9000.
He didn't even understand the reference he was making, either. XD

OMG EVERYONE WAS SAYING THAT TODAY XD
And I'm like "over 9000?!?" while staring pointedly at them, but only like one person got it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Moving forward in acquiring a co-op internship that will last me my entire college years :)

me irl
[close]

the_last_sheikah

this makes no sense, but it's so funny
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

ETFROXX

This actually made my day yesterday but I didn't think to post it.

I started talking to my half-sisters again recently and last night as I was messaging one I realized just how much we have in common. It's so great getting to know them again and realizing just how much alike we are. :)

Wrydryn

I'm the only Junior in my Chem 2 class. So after the Seniors graduate I'll be the only person in that class.

Jamaha

My friend had a chemistry class in high school where he was the only student. I also had a physics class with three people. Fun times.

On a completely unrelated note, job interview Tuesday. Oh noes.

DrP

I may be coming back here to Shanghai for the summer for an internship. That would be so freaking awesome. Maybe Ruto and I could meet in Hangzhou or something this summer (or maybe Xiamen)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 21, 2012, 06:39:41 PMthis makes no sense, but it's so funny
this is beautiful. mmd

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

JaMaHa is this true?

QuoteFinland does not tolerate the cartoon of Donald Duck, as he does not wear any pants.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Nah, Donald Duck is really popular here.

In the seventies there was some kind of "crisis" regarding that, but from what I've heard it was just a joke that went a bit overboard.

Pit0010

finally! no more concerts to play in! :>
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Saria

^I has a concert in May. x(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Playing in the Pokémon International Tournament, pretty sure I just won against the runner-up of the 2011 Worlds championships. It feels kinda cool haha.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.