News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Karma is super effective!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Funktastic~! on March 01, 2012, 05:00:48 PMStaring powers, activate!  Form of a whiny douchebag! Wah!  I bullied people and got in trouble!  You monsters!

Is it sad I almost want him to bug us again so he gets in even more trouble? God, I'm awful.

..ALSO CHARGE YOUR DS MISSY!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Funktastic~!

My English teacher told me my senior essay is great!  So happy~!

DrP

Quote from: Funktastic~! on March 02, 2012, 01:27:09 PMMy English told me my senior essay is great!  So happy~!
I'm guessing your English teacher??

Also, I haz a concert tonight and I am super excited to get the recordings from it!!!

Funktastic~!

Quote from: DrP on March 02, 2012, 01:44:47 PMI'm guessing your English teacher??

Yeah... pretend it said that the whole time.

Nebbles

Yay! :D

I should've grown a spine and went to my actual english teacher... ugh. I assume she thinks it's good because the only thing she told me to fix was my formatting.

Funktastic~!

My English teacher gave us all individual conferences.  I'm just glad I don't have to a super large amount of fixing up.

Nebbles

Yeah.

also, ask about devon's party D:

ETFROXX

Made my mom a facebook.

And added myself to her list of inspirational people.

Nebbles

Aww, that's really sweet :D

SuperFireKirby

Sweet or Narcissistic, take your pick. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

...woah wait I read that wrong, I thought you added your mom to YOUR list. WHOOPS

It can be both. XD

Roz~

Hotel room is booked, officially going to Toronto. Yay~

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 02, 2012, 04:22:57 PMMade my mom a facebook.

And added myself to her list of inspirational people.

Your mom is as awsm as you :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Ohh lucky you XD

I have yet to go on a vacation with just friends...I was thinking about going to DC for cherry blossom viewing this spring. Most likely going alone if I end up going at all...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

sooo seeing as my parents asked for the specific city that my Long Island friend lives in (guess who), the NY trip seems a lot more hopeful.

At first I thought I was going to take the bus, but apparently a 41$ trip will have people who would probably mug me...
A 69$ flight plan seemed pretty good but getting driven there sounds even better. O:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]