News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Can we reenact the movie?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Getting sponsored for an ACS membership from my professor xD And I thought they were just trolling me with all those letters...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

So I was at Starbucks today and this guy who looks like a professor is talking to this group of girls in front of me.

All of a sudden, he turns around and says, "Hi my name is Jeff" and shakes my hand.

It took a bit to register, but then I just realized that I he is the University President, so he's asking me a bit about myself and offers to buy me coffee.

The freaking President of Cal Poly bought me coffee this morning. This made my WEEK!

Dude

The word "Fingering" appears in 24 different topics.

Why I bothered to look it up is a mystery! :D

spitllama

How big is this school again? Cause if I didn't know better I'd say he's a pretty uninvolved president :o
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

19,000 or so.

He is extremely involved, but he doesn't know EVERY single student, but I like the fact that he made a point to get down to our level.

Also, it was the first time where I said I wanted a "LARGE cappuccino"... I can't believe it. I usually say Venti for everything... What has the world come to?

Roz~

Spring break! Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaah!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

68 and sunny outside. wat.

fingerz

Quote from: Dude on February 27, 2012, 04:14:27 PMThe word "Fingering" appears in 24 different topics.

Why I bothered to look it up is a mystery! :D
Did you include this topic? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on February 29, 2012, 09:07:21 AMSpring break! Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaah!
Jerk, we have another 3 weeks until spring break down here

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

2 weeks left for us.  :-\
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

K-NiGhT

ANOTHER FUCKING MONTH  >:(
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Funktastic~!

Another month for me too.

But, I have senior trip coming up next week, and I have the satisfaction of knowing that the two douchebags in my marketing class most likely had their asses handed to them by my awesome marketing teacher.