News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on February 14, 2012, 07:21:00 AMHappy Singles Awareness Day :)
Huh? What???

Right... that's today

ETFROXX

I don't get it. Aren't you aware of that every day. Or are you hallucinating otherwise.

Jub3r7

We're reminded of it more because everyone around us who is going out got several balloons from their date and lots of food.
My friend was like, "Did you get your girlfriend anything?".

D:

Anyways, that's more for the rant thread.
More on topic is that I got Puppy Chow from one of my friends, this little heart thing that my other friend gave people, and I bought some thin mints for myself. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2012, 12:14:25 PMWe're reminded of it more because everyone around us who is going out got several balloons from their date and lots of food.
My friend was like, "Did you get your girlfriend anything?".

D:

I didn't get anything. My boyfriend hates Valentine's Day, and he's far away. So I have someone.. yay Valentine's Day? Not really.

SlowPokemon

I hate people who are obsessed with Valentine's Day. I also hate people who go on about single awareness day. It's stupid on both sides of the spectrum. Some old Christian guy named St. Valentine spread Christianity to Ireland...obviously an excuse to get laid.

Yah, people gave me fun stuff like a button or a cheesy card and all that crap but it's still all stupid and frivolous. Lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2012, 01:26:02 PMYah, people gave me fun stuff like a button
BUTTONS ARE NOT STUPID AND/OR FRIVOLOUS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

YOU GUYS ARE IN THE WRONG TOPIC
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Hey, they paid for that button. :(

Not that much but the fact that they remembered you at all when they made it/bought it/wrote the card, shows that they actually care! (at least slightly.)

And I can't think of one person that's "obsessed" with it; it's just an excuse to give stuff to everyone.
I know a person or two that hates it, but I don't really see why.

e: Also calling it Single's Awareness Day mostly as a joke. :p
Also known as "National Shout at the Moon Day."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Chocolate received...... :)

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 14, 2012, 01:27:36 PMBUTTONS ARE NOT STUPID AND/OR FRIVOLOUS

You do realize I was talking about the holiday...buttons themselves are fun, hence why I said "fun"

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2012, 01:26:02 PMI hate people who are obsessed with Valentine's Day. I also hate people who go on about single awareness day. It's stupid on both sides of the spectrum. Some old Christian guy named St. Valentine spread Christianity to Ireland...obviously an excuse to get laid.

Yah, people gave me fun stuff like a button or a cheesy card and all that crap but it's still all stupid and frivolous. Lol.
That's St. Patrick

St. Valentine married people underground when Christianity was illegal in the Roman Empire. He was martyred for his actions.

SlowPokemon

Margaret is officially an awful source of information

ETFROXX

we already knew that

I actually got really bored and googled the history of Valentine's Day last night. 'Cause I'm a loser like that.

spitllama

But knowledge is power! Especially when it comes to researching the opposite of a cock-blocker dressed in a robe. Huzzah!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012