News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 27, 2012, 01:13:43 PMRoz~, pics of new glasses.

I guess I could take pics tonight. Either that or Tinychat partay.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wrydryn

Sounds like we're having a glasses party tonight!

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Roz~ on January 27, 2012, 01:25:51 PMI guess I could take pics tonight. Either that or Tinychat partay.
I vote yes! 8:00 pm EST gogogogogogogo
I like food.

Wrydryn

Glasses or sunglasses only.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

I forget when this was but a while ago, I was writing something and typed "Wry" when I meant to write "Rye"

I don't remember why I was writing Rye, but it still mmd.

ETFROXX

Got my grade in Chem up to a B. ^_^

Wrydryn

Nice ETF!

Also on a related note, rumors about AP Chem being offered in my school next year. o:

Dude

triforced1

I would pay so much money for this to become a sitcom

ETFROXX

Yesterday my friend Spurgin and I went to Taco Bell for dinner. BFF date. And we were looking at the menu and then at the same time turned toward eachother and screamed in realization "IT'S TACO TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY".

It was gr8.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 31, 2012, 07:14:38 PMAP Chem

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 01, 2012, 06:03:06 AMYesterday my friend Spurgin and I went to Taco Bell for dinner. BFF date. And we were looking at the menu and then at the same time turned toward eachother and screamed in realization "IT'S TACO TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY".

It was gr8.
Your friend ALMOST has the sexiest name in existence

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

But yeah, for some reason "Spurgeon" reminds me of the word "Spontaneous", and it seems to fit you. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Well her first names Megan but for some reason I've called her Spurgin for years.

triforced1