News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Every time I see my new avi and sig I can't help but smile.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 12:22:01 PMOmg you guys have wwf??? add me "chinchillaboy26" and don't judge
Why would we judge? Chinchillas are awesome and adorable.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 12:22:01 PMOmg you guys have wwf??? add me "chinchillaboy26" and don't judge
What do you mean by don't judge... meaning you are going to kill us?

SlowPokemon

No, my username, also right as I'm typing this my phone buzzed told me you played a word. Lol.

Also, what made my day: I went up ten points on the BEASTLINESS scale.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 03:15:17 PMNo, my username, also right as I'm typing this my phone buzzed told me you played a word. Lol.

Also, what made my day: I went up ten points on the BEASTLINESS scale.
Well, then... prepare to die.

Also you can link your twitter account to WwF

triforced1

Spirited Away mmd. Yep, had never seen it before until today.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 03:15:17 PMAlso, what made my day: I went up ten points on the BEASTLINESS scale.

how

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on January 22, 2012, 03:18:59 PMSpirited Away mmd. Yep, had never seen it before until today.

ISN'T IT LIKE THE BEST MOVIE EVER

YEAH THOUGHT SO

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 22, 2012, 03:32:05 PMhow

SFK told me so after listening to my soundtrack for trapped
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Someone starded a Laval University Memes page on Facebook. It's awsm and it mmd.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

So it turns out everyone else in my Calc class got D's and F's on the exam. I feel so very special

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Good lord what was the final grade average?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

3.9+.7 = 4.7
According to me on my Maths Mid Term.
Failureeeeeeeee.
I forgot to put an "= 0" for an equation too.
Waaaaaaaaah.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

"Believe it or not, there are people out there hoping to meet someone just like you."

Saw this and it made me smile. Since I can have such low self-esteem but still try to be true to myself.

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 23, 2012, 02:31:35 PM"Believe it or not, there are people out there hoping to meet someone just like you."

Saw this and it made me smile. Since I can have such low self-esteem but still try to be true to myself.
Btw ETF, You're going to NY this summer. Or else.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]