News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on December 18, 2011, 07:46:09 PMMy bf gave me my Christmas gift. Opera here I come! <3

D'aww. Things going well with you two?

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 08:04:04 PMQuel Opera?
Falstafff de Verdi. Pretty sure it's going to be awesome.

Quote from: ETFROXX on December 19, 2011, 05:32:17 AMD'aww. Things going well with you two?

Yes, shit's fine. :P

Oh and today when I arrived to my dorm room there was a present at my door. I recognized my friend's handwriting and I opened it up. He bought me a Tepig plushie. Mmd. :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on December 19, 2011, 09:07:43 AMFalstafff de Verdi. Pretty sure it's going to be awesome.

Yes, shit's fine. :P

Oh and today when I arrived to my dorm room there was a present at my door. I recognized my friend's handwriting and I opened it up. He bought me a Tepig plushie. Mmd. :)
Verdi's the opera king!

Also Tepig Plushie! AWSM!

ETFROXX

triforced1

Bought Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. MGS3 is absolutely brilliant. Kojima's done it again!

Wrydryn

Anatomy teacher wanted to hang my model of the large intestines up on the wall. :D

Nebbles

FINALLY got Skyward Sword. Ah.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Nebbles on December 20, 2011, 07:47:05 PMFINALLY got Skyward Sword. Ah.

I'm I the only one that doesn't have it now?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Jub3r7

i finally got twilight princess
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

*raises hand in shame*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I only "have" it cause my brother bought it and now I'm back home to play it for a while, if that makes you feel any better.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012