News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Free latte this morning plus a discovery of 12 points on my plastics exam was a grading error.

Best Thursday Ever!

spitllama

1. Go to Google
2. Type "Do a barrel Roll"
3. Search
4. ...
5. Profit
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Shoulda changed your avatar to slowpoke.jpg

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Oh come on man it was just made that way yesterday, I'm sure somebody didn't know ::)
Submissions Page

fingerz

Spitllama's avatar. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Wrydryn

Portal 2 Co-op with Qew.

BEST EVER!

ETFROXX

[11/5/2011 5:58 PM] [6:55:52 PM] BF: GF needs to go in 2 hours
[6:55:54 PM] BF: we work then?
[6:56:10 PM] BF's friend: um i was hoping in like 30 min
[6:56:45 PM] BF: 1 hour and a half?
[6:56:49 PM] BF: I wil haggle this shit
[6:57:46 PM] BF's friend: lol

Dudeman

P.R.ed at state today. And our team got the 1B/2B boys academic award. HURRAY FOR THE NERDIEST TEAM IN THE STATE! :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

spitllama

Quote from: Dudeman on November 05, 2011, 07:30:25 PMP.R.ed at state today. And our team got the 1B/2B boys academic award. HURRAY FOR THE NERDIEST SPORTS TEAM IN THE STATE! :P

Fix'd and justified
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Katy vs. Cinco: 38-7 GO KATY‼
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

No u. We lost again... NEXT YEAR

Roz~

Some random customer bought me chocolate because "people are not realy kind with cashiers nowadays, and it's sad".
Not only do I love chocolate but it was filled with some kind of maple ganache. My favorite kind. Omnomnom.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

There may be hope yet...
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on November 06, 2011, 11:24:50 AMSome random customer bought me chocolate because "people are not realy kind with cashiers nowadays, and it's sad".
Not only do I love chocolate but it was filled with some kind of maple ganache. My favorite kind. Omnomnom.

Customers can be really bitchy imo. Looks like they're not all that bad where you are tho.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

One of my customers gave me a $20 tip last Christmas. It was REALLY awesome.