Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 01, 2011, 07:29:20 PMSome do in French.
Some do in English
using French derived words

Dude

Quote from: triforced1 on November 01, 2011, 06:28:24 PMあにめ。Happy? There's no "é" in THAT.
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN KATAKANA.
"アニメ。"

Jamaha

Ha, got my apartment rented.

Not stuck with two apartments in December anymore.

triforced1

Quote from: Dude on November 02, 2011, 07:22:36 AMYOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN KATAKANA.
"アニメ。"
We haven't learned katakana yet...

Jub3r7

MY FRIEND.

IS THE DAUGHTER.

OF THE PERSON WHO INVENTED RNG'ING. And I can get proof, too, if none of you believe it.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

OMG THAT'S AWESOME.

EDIT: I'm getting close to having free time again. JUST 3 MOAR DAYS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Weird Al concert tonight!

(My music professor called him the Mozart of Cal Poly... hahah)

spitllama

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 02, 2011, 01:34:09 PMMY FRIEND.

IS THE DAUGHTER.

OF THE PERSON WHO INVENTED RNG'ING. And I can get proof, too, if none of you believe it.  :P

I believe you, but I more-so want to see how you go about finding proof. SO SHOW IT TO MEH
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on November 02, 2011, 02:16:00 PMWeird Al concert tonight!

(My music professor called him the Mozart of Cal Poly... hahah)
NICE. Trust me, it's amazing. BECAUSE ITS WEIRD AL, THE MAN THAT DARED TO BE STUPID.(though he is just a rip-off of Peculiar Jacques :P)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 01, 2011, 10:18:58 PMWell they should be cock slapped

Not really, since  « animé » is a French word.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

I'm going to divert this topic briefly from the spelling of anime and cock slapping, but dahans totally made my day XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

Quote from: Ruto on November 02, 2011, 04:32:40 PMI'm going to divert this topic briefly from the spelling of anime and cock slapping, but dahans totally made my day XD
You are  welcome :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Wrydryn

Fixed my watch! :D
Although I am missing a screw.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on November 02, 2011, 03:27:51 PMNot really, since  « animé » is a French word.

Only if they're referring to it in the french sense -.-

Though, that's at least better than weeaboos just slapping things on there because they're morons and don't know shit.

me irl
[close]