News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on October 30, 2011, 12:28:56 PMOriginal 13 colonies >>>>>>>>> All other US States combined
Sorry, it's the truth!
And if you're going to choose a middle US State, you should choose something cooler than Nebraska, by the way.  Seriously, what does Nebraska have besides corn?
And West Coast is okay, but nowhere near as cool as the East Coast.
Florida is cool though.  WE'RE GRATEFUL TO YOU GUYS FOR TAKING THE BRUNT OF THE HURRICANES FOR US, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.  PLUS, DISNEY LAND. <3
Truth.

DISNEYWORLD, BRAH. DISNEYLAND IS IN CA.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Yes, I never was able to get that correct.
THEY'RE BOTH PRETTY COOL THOUGH.

SuperFireKirby

DISNEY WORLD IS BETTER CUZ WE GOTS MUTHA FUCKIN BLIZZARD BEACH.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

^It's true. I've been there and it was epic.

DrP

Disneyland is shit. I hate the fact it brings too many asian tourists with a shitton of cameras taking too many pictures... there are wayyyyy to many people there at a given day... even during SoCal days it's super slammed.

If anyone is out here in California during the fall and want to use my SoCal discount... you're welcome to!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 30, 2011, 02:29:50 PMDISNEY WORLD IS BETTER CUZ WE GOTS MUTHA FUCKIN BLIZZARD BEACH.

:D also i passed a cornfield today, guess who i thought of
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

I accidentally 23/24 from math.

Looks like a year in the military wasn't as bad for studies as suspected.

spitllama

Hillsdale College had its own Sexy Sax Man today at the Dining Hall. Made my day. He's a hallmate and I definitely thought he'd wuss out. Alas...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on October 30, 2011, 04:45:42 PMDisneyland is shit. I hate the fact it brings too many asian tourists with a shitton of cameras taking too many pictures... there are wayyyyy to many people there at a given day... even during SoCal days it's super slammed.

If anyone is out here in California during the fall and want to use my SoCal discount... you're welcome to!
You may get foreign asian peoples, but at Disney World it's mostly either super pale northerners, European tourists, or REALLY REALLY fat people

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 31, 2011, 02:31:42 PMYou may get foreign asian peoples, but at Disney World it's mostly either super pale northerners, European tourists, or REALLY REALLY fat people

Or they're REALLY REALLY fat European tourists who are old and insist on wearing speedos to all the water attractions
Submissions Page

DrP

I guess that's the coastal difference. we're closer to asia.

plus you have all the people with their children and strollers. It is just a freaking madhouse everyday. The best time was grad nite... but by the time I was done, I just wanted bed... but it was awesome cause I only waited about 15 minutes for space mountain.

Ruto

XD reminds me of my senior year in high school, the trip was to Disneyland and everyone seemed thrilled at the idea of going to the park and not having to wait for the rides ans stuff. I planned it and I didn't go, that's how social I was...also the trip was $700 and it just didn't seem worth it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on October 31, 2011, 04:58:28 PMXD reminds me of my senior year in high school, the trip was to Disneyland and everyone seemed thrilled at the idea of going to the park and not having to wait for the rides ans stuff. I planned it and I didn't go, that's how social I was...also the trip was $700 and it just didn't seem worth it.
A Roundtrip ticket to Orange County, a hotel and a pass to disneyland is sure worth 700 dollars... that's pretty cheap.

Ruto

I forgot, it was to Florida and only for 3 days. Eh, maybe I just can't spend that kind of money on myself.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

I saw the ISS 30 minutes ago. I was waiting for it and then it was all VROOOM across the sky. It's pretty badass.
Submissions Page