Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

ETFROXX

OH AND DISNEY ON ICE IS COMING TO TOWN.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Winter on October 27, 2011, 11:53:30 PMI didn't, actually. It was all a mistake. I took the punishment, cause I hate dealing with courts. stop making dumbass assumptions.

FYI i was put on probation for carrying my own legal prescription medicine. Colorado courts like to blow things out of proportion. that's why I was on probation.
If that's true, why would you voluntarily give yourself a criminal record -.-

me irl
[close]

Winter

Because they were going to charge me with it anyway. I took it cause It would let me be off probation before I turned 18. If I had fought it, the case would be present in my 18th year. SO since I got it over with, my criminal record will virtually clean when I turn 18 in a month. The point is, it's over and I am happy about that. No need to flame, you're a staff member trying to prevent that :)

Ruto

I'm at work, with the computer/phone in front of me. I'd like company XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Nobody's flaming, stop thinking that ::)  I'm just questioning your judgement as you do potentially (borderline) illegal things, that's all :)

Also Ruto, hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

me irl
[close]

triforced1

Cold front! It's 50 degrees here now! But I guess it's nothing compared to you guys on the East Coast xD

DrP

Its 82 here right now..

It's going to be a hot weekend (like 85 tomorrow) -- we had some fall weather earlier this week, but we wont get into the mid sixties until mid next week, then it slowly dwindles to 48 in december. There's already been frost reports in the hills and they're predicting we might get snow this year (meaning a cold winter)

MassiveMayhem

I has an Elektross level 100 now c:

BTW It's like 35 degrees here in Michigan, so I don't want to hear "It's too cold out."

...Michigan sucks :c
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

My letter of recommendation from my history teacher was really nice. Apparently I had the top 8th average in the class. Wow! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 28, 2011, 01:36:29 PMI has an Elektross level 100 now c:

BTW It's like 35 degrees here in Michigan, so I don't want to hear "It's too cold out."

...Michigan sucks :c

it's too coooooold out!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 28, 2011, 11:39:46 AMAlso Ruto, hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I got out of work an hour before you sent that xD Though I wouldn't mind talking right now either.

Quote from: triforced1 on October 28, 2011, 01:16:34 PMCold front! It's 50 degrees here now! But I guess it's nothing compared to you guys on the East Coast xD

It's not that cold right now, but I saw "snowstorm" on the weather page.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: Ruto on October 28, 2011, 04:41:13 PMI got out of work an hour before you sent that xD Though I wouldn't mind talking right now either.

It's not that cold right now, but I saw "snowstorm" on the weather page.

It's supposed to snow a bit this weekend

IT'S OCTOBER IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO SNOW YET.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nebbles on October 28, 2011, 02:07:31 PMMy letter of recommendation from my history teacher was really nice. Apparently I had the top 8th average in the class. Wow! :D
o:

I actually never read any of my rec letters... I felt like I shouldn't lol

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 28, 2011, 04:52:55 PMo:

I actually never read any of my rec letters... I felt like I shouldn't lol
Youre not supposed to...

When I went to work at my high school, I had access to the recommendations and I got them and tweaked them a bit for jobs.