News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

finished another song for a small game-project (they're making an rpg)

Jamaha

Math assignments are due in 2 weeks instead of this Friday.

Yeeeeeeeesssss

KefkaticFanatic

http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

This is an amazing playlist

And all the tracks are downloadable here:
http://vip.aersia.net/mu/

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

I decided to play piano today after ~a year of not playing. Gawd I was awful. But it was fun to play again.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

So guess who got Layton 4 or -3 or something? ME.

Guess who can't play it till Friday? ME. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2011, 03:25:50 PMMy dad is enforcing a new rule. No games of any kind Monday~Thursday. Why? Because last year my grades got slightly off track at the beginning of the year. His reason: "I can't reward you before you show effort, that doesn't make sense."

I just can't get over the fact that he's essentially grounding me for slacking off, when I haven't slacked off yet. So "not rewarding in advance" is basically "punishing you for stuff you might do in the future."

Wtf dad.

Lol was reaaaally angtsish that day. :P I guess Layton is not an adequate exception.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Guess who's going to meet with a marine recruitment officer tomorrow? Yeah, the guy pretty much got me in a situation where I just could say no without feeling bad.

Also, I'm officially a member of two silly bands now. One which is me and a bunch of friends who are all as awful as me on their respective instruments(no musical skill whatsoever? i smell a punk rock band in the making), and one that my other friend is still attempting to find a drummer for. Makes me feel important though, which is something I need right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I'm pretty sure I can safely say that I have a boyfriend now, which is weird because I don't really want one. He did say I was the kewlest gurl evar, so he's awsm.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on October 20, 2011, 08:17:28 PMI'm pretty sure I can safely say that I have a boyfriend now, which is weird because I don't really want one. He did say I was the kewlest gurl evar, so he's awsm.
WOAH! You just totally abandoned your whole "relationships are useless" thought! Wow... Roz is changes.

Im guessing this effectively ends your ETFROZXX thing.

--
My 7:40am class was cancelled today, so that totally mmd... plus I made a boat out of PET in my plastics lab!! And I'm pretty sure I got a 100% on my accounting midterm.

Roz~

Wifey has a boyfriend but we're still together. Cuz we're awsm.

Ruto

My second class got cancelled so I just sat around the office I worked and kept quiet so no one knew I was inside. Was trying to update a super old computer without much success. Oh well. At least I get paid next week...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.