News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

WTF Saria -.- stop saying that.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 15, 2011, 11:06:20 AMShe meant only you would come on and say that she looks at pictures of him all the time. -_-

^that. I also said that because you're the one that keeps reading over my shoulder when I'm chatting with someone, or looking at my computer screen when I'm on the computer.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

NO I DON'T. ARE YOU MAKING UP STORIES IN YOUR HEAD OR SOMETHING? STOP. JUST STOP.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

you two are being silly -.-

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

This is the first time I've ever agreed with SFK

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 15, 2011, 11:48:44 AMyou two are being silly -.-

Finally, somebody who doesn't just say I'm being silly because I agree with you. Both of us are being silly. :)
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Did my monthly Five Guys trip today. Haven't had any form of fast-food for dinner in quite awhile. Usually I just make myself a sammich for dinner if my mom doesn't cook anything.

But anyways, so I think I got the smallest amount of fries I have ever received at Five Guys. It BARELY overflowed into the bag! But it was still DELICIOUS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Ruto

I didn't even notice that xD

SuperFireKirby

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Went to see Donzetti's Anna Bolena today as a live broadcast from the Met Opera... It was fantastic.

Ruto

Walked more than 20,000 steps (since my friend didn't want to pay for bus fare) today for about 4 hours taking pictures like a tourist...

<3

Roz~

My homework is one wine. I love wine.

Also earlier today my teacher wanted to show us an example of a text someone who can't write coherent sentences wrote, because we may have to translate stuff like that when we're going to be working. She didn't want us to know her client was, so she replaced his/her name everywhere with "XXX". You guys can't even imagine how funny the sentences were. It was epic. x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws

Some kid in my class did that today while we were hanging up the wall for spirit week.

Day... week... was made.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel