News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2011, 10:15:06 PMWaw, the one here is full of the creepy weeaboo types you would expect.  Lucky you o;

Also Ruto... wah (also you and Simpsons :P)

Yeah, I didn't really want to go because I thought it'd be full of creepy weeaboos. :P Actually there is one but he's not that creepy. And people there like Pokémon! We're going to have mini tourneys and all that stuff. A friend of mine doesn't want to go 'cause she had a "bad experience" with anime clubs... pretty sure the one she went to was full of creepy weeaboos.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I texted ETF and her reply mmd. <3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on October 03, 2011, 06:51:42 PM@Kefka

xD How come when you say things like that it reminds me of this guy (not Homer, but St. Francis but his pictures aren't funny):

By the way, fat sis said she walked into a deli near the train station here and asked for a ham sandwich. The deli guy yelled "Ham?! We don't have anything to do with ham!". Apparently the deli guy was Muslim. Then older sis said, "How can you have a deli without ham? Can't they use gloves or something?"

What? I thought only the old sis said all that? O.o Stop bringing fatsis into all of your posts. Also I don't get what's funny. Can somebody tell me? ???

EDIT: Never mind I get it now lol.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Somebody called me "Dr Phil" because of things I was saying, lol.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Met people who like to play Pokémon today. We played a lot, from 8 pm to 12:40 am. It was so freaking fun.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

This MMD... oh and the rain today made it even better... plus someone bought me coffee and lunch so, yeah... AMAZING!

SlowPokemon

I like the signature right about the word "help."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I do too!

Also

I got a 96 on my finance midterm. I only missed 1. UGH! WHY?

Also, I made a plastic Pig and Football in lab today and got to weld two pieces of PVC together using SOUND WAVES!

ETFROXX

I get to see Jeff Dunham live today. :)
Also, my boyfriend and I had a really nice talk yesterday. <3

SuperFireKirby

Jeff Dunham is so silly. :D

WEIRD AL MADE MY YEAR LAST NIGHT WHEN HE WAS A DRESSED UP IN A PINK TIGER STRIPED SUIT AND GOING INTO THE AUDIENCE, SAYING PICK UP LINES  TO RANDOM WOMEN LIKE "BABY, MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE DIARRHEA. I JUST CAN'T HOLD IT IN."

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 07, 2011, 12:12:33 PMJeff Dunham is so silly. :D

WEIRD AL MADE MY YEAR LAST NIGHT WHEN HE WAS A DRESSED UP IN A PINK TIGER STRIPED SUIT AND GOING INTO THE AUDIENCE, SAYING PICK UP LINES  TO RANDOM WOMEN LIKE "BABY, MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE DIARRHEA. I JUST CAN'T HOLD IT IN."
I saw both of them 3 years ago or so.  WEIRD AL IS MY GOD DAMNED HERO.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

Imma try and get a pic with him when he comes here!

HugoMeister

Quote from: DrP on October 05, 2011, 10:34:35 PMpicture

David and Trent have the hots for you, watch out.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever