News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on October 02, 2011, 11:02:21 AMWHAT? JELLY OF ME? >:D OH AND I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SAY DAT.

>__>; You can believe that if you want...

I just disapprove of the whole crush thing because at this point in your life, it's always going to end in disaster.

WTF is with all the caps.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 02, 2011, 10:46:39 AMroflmao

So guys I'm somewhat better now. Not so depressed and self-loathing. Still I should never have gone... it only depressed me... I wanted to break down crying... I nearly did... God it was awful... bleaaah but I'm not dwelling on it... it's over...
If you seriously need anything, you know the many ways to contact me... even if you want a physical thing, I could mail it to you (but then teh parents will be wtf)

(I have like 5 scenarios of what happened in my head, one is quite hilarious -- but im guessing that isn't the one)

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on October 02, 2011, 11:40:44 AM>__>; You can believe that if you want...

I just disapprove of the whole crush thing because at this point in your life, it's always going to end in disaster.

WTF is with all the caps.
YES YOU IS JELLY! >:D I WRITE IN CAPS SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CAPITALIZING. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on October 02, 2011, 11:40:44 AM>__>; You can believe that if you want...

The whole crush thing only ever ends in disaster.

/cries
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

lol stop caring so much about the opposite sex
Yea things not going well is a bummer but it's not like you can suddenly repair it by being all mopey.  Going after it all the time is going to just be a bummer to you.  I suppose just don't be super proactive about it but still keep on the lookout for something.  You have to accept that things may just not end well no matter how great you think things are/may go.

Of course, I'm not the most fantastic person for GARL ADVIZE as I've only been rejected once, the second I never had the time to try anything, and the third.... well I really just don't know...

me irl
[close]

Saria

I was just telling wat made mah day until somebody was jelly. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

@Kefka

xD How come when you say things like that it reminds me of this guy (not Homer, but St. Francis but his pictures aren't funny):

By the way, fat sis said she walked into a deli near the train station here and asked for a ham sandwich. The deli guy yelled "Ham?! We don't have anything to do with ham!". Apparently the deli guy was Muslim. Then older sis said, "How can you have a deli without ham? Can't they use gloves or something?"

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on October 03, 2011, 06:51:42 PM@Kefka

xD How come when you say things like that it reminds me of this guy (not Homer, but St. Francis but his pictures aren't funny):

By the way, fat sis said she walked into a deli near the train station here and asked for a ham sandwich. The deli guy yelled "Ham?! We don't have anything to do with ham!". Apparently the deli guy was Muslim. Then older sis said, "How can you have a deli without ham? Can't they use gloves or something?"

You have NO IDEA how hard I laughed.

triforced1

Quote from: Ruto on October 03, 2011, 06:51:42 PM@Kefka

You weren't kidding when you said your sister was dim.

SlowPokemon

LOL "Paplitoad"...what an odd way to spell it xD

Anyway I havent ever seen one! What color is it?

Roz~

@ Slow:

Gamageroge (Seismitoad I think) is a nice shiny 'mon.

Edit: I met a friend of mine yesterday, and we were both surprised because we really didn't expect to meet each other at school. He told me that he was going to the Québec's Anime Club today and he asked me to go with him. I wasn't really sure I wanted to go there at first, but people were really nice and I had a lot of fun.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Waw, the one here is full of the creepy weeaboo types you would expect.  Lucky you o;

Also Ruto... wah (also you and Simpsons :P)

me irl
[close]

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 03, 2011, 08:24:35 PMLOL "Paplitoad"...what an odd way to spell it xD

Anyway I havent ever seen one! What color is it?
Yeah, spelling's not my strong point.

And it's Adamant so I can abuse it's horrid Attack stat. Least it has an Eartquake STAB.

spitllama

Fight and win to some noobs on wifi and you'll get your gloating use out of it lol
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012