News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Je corriges...
Quote from: Mashi on September 23, 2011, 03:52:06 PMEt gzgregory, cette phrase a dit correctement, je pense.  Mais, il est frivole!  Je crois que ta vocabulaire est plus vaste.
Et gzgregory, cette phrase est correct, je pense. Mais, elle est frivole! Je crois que ton vocabulaire est plus vaste.
Nous sommes tous ici pour s'entraider, n'est-ce-pas? :P

Also about the AP courses my school only offers two. >_>

Roz~

Quote from: gzgregory on September 23, 2011, 05:01:35 PMJe corriges...Et gzgregory, cette phrase est correct, je pense. Mais, elle est frivole! Je crois que ton vocabulaire est plus vaste.
Nous sommes tous ici pour s'entraider, n'est-ce-pas? :P

Also about the AP courses my school only offers two. >_>

Actually it should be something like

Cette phrase est dite correctement, je pense. Mais elle est frivole! Je crois que ton vocabulaire est vaste.
Oh et c'est "Je corrige", since Corriger ends in "er", therefore 1st person singular =/= s at the end.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on September 23, 2011, 03:52:06 PMOr maybe she's just really amiable?????????

I don't know, I would walk with someone somewhere I wasn't heading if it means keeping them company, but that's just me.
But anyway, I don't think walking with you to a bus stop would substantiate that she dotes you at all.  I would suggest that you first become intimate with her in increments.  Don't focus on the goal of "form a relationship with her", but a goal "become friends with her".  Romantic love may benefit you, but I believe that having a friend whom you can place complete trust in is just as (More, in my opinion) important than a girlfriend.  Once you've become good friends with her, I suggest you ask her if she has any feelings for you.  If she says no, shrug it off and continue being friends.  I suggest that you don't end joining in activities with her and do so about as frequently as you have before so you can be like "[Insert girl's name here]y ur mai bfffffffffffffffffff gf" and it would be awesome and frivolous.

Also, does she have a pretty name?  She has to have a pretty name!  Because if she doesn't you have to tell her to change it immediately!

Et gzgregory, cette phrase a dit correctement, je pense.  Mais, il est frivole!  Je crois que ta vocabulaire est plus vaste.

also stop showing off taking ap courses some people aren't given the privilege of enrolling into gifted courses :(

Actually we've been (fairly good) friends for like two years. Suddenly she's just acting really different. And now she's invited me to her house tomorrow...she's "having people over" for s'mores or something, but that could still be just a friendly gesture... idk. And yeah her name is way prettier than Margaret but I'm not posting it here at the moment cause people will yell at me. D: and she's really intelligent like you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

You kinda have to act now if you want to try and avoid straight up friend zone though.  It could even be too late.  But there's nothing wrong with that.  I have plenty of female friends that I just hang out with and stuff.  And not in the gay guy way.

me irl
[close]

Mashi

If she's as intelligent as me, then she's as smart as 9 year old?
Because I'm probably as intelligent as an aristocratic 9 year old during the Renaissance!  Maybe less so!

My frivolity aside, however, I think that you should just continue your course of friendship with her and wait for what you believe is the correct time.  Though, if you think you should act differently, go ahead, since I frankly have no experience or knowledge about romantic relationships.

EDIT Or just follow what Kefka says, since he's probably more erudite in this field.

SlowPokemon

The only problem is, I think now is the right time.

URRGH MY DAD WON'T LET ME GO. I need to get someone to work for me. I can't get hold of anyone. Somehow this is my fault for "not planning ahead" and "not letting my parents know until the last minute." SHE PLANNED THE FREAKING THING LAST MINUTE

What makes me pissed more than anything is that my dad is always criticizing me and making me feel awful about how I never do anything social (bet he didn't have a chronic fear of social situations), and now that I'm actually trying to do something, he won't even let me take off. I think I work from like 5:30~8, and I would have to be there at 7. One hour. And he knows the restaurant will be slow as hell. One hour he doesn't need me. And I can't take it off.

Now Kelsey's disappointed and prolly thinks I just don't want to go. Great. Oh well...it's just like one night... how fun could it be?

I'm tired of taking that goddamn "I'll just deal with it" attitude. Grr. Anger.

ALSO I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I feel your pain -.- Parents are like "Y NO BOYFRIEND" and then criticizes my other friends for not being guys. Then somehow I'm supposed to study a lot and drag a kid with me everywhere and pick her up from school.

Thanks for the hug though, now I'm slightly less miserable.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

My mom stopped asking me questions about me not having a girlfriend at all, and then it happened. I dated this girl (ironically named Jordan... hahaha) for a 7 months and another girl for 4 months after that... and that was when I was a junior in high school.

I really stopped caring now. I really don't need a relationship (but in college, there's always that "no strings attached" thing that goes with it) -- I'm just too into school and outside stuff now.

If I fall into something, I'll think about it, but I really do need anything else bogging me down from not getting As at the moment.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 23, 2011, 06:20:52 PMThe only problem is, I think now is the right time.

URRGH MY DAD WON'T LET ME GO. I need to get someone to work for me. I can't get hold of anyone. Somehow this is my fault for "not planning ahead" and "not letting my parents know until the last minute." SHE PLANNED THE FREAKING THING LAST MINUTE

What makes me pissed more than anything is that my dad is always criticizing me and making me feel awful about how I never do anything social (bet he didn't have a chronic fear of social situations), and now that I'm actually trying to do something, he won't even let me take off. I think I work from like 5:30~8, and I would have to be there at 7. One hour. And he knows the restaurant will be slow as hell. One hour he doesn't need me. And I can't take it off.

Now Kelsey's disappointed and prolly thinks I just don't want to go. Great. Oh well...it's just like one night... how fun could it be?

I'm tired of taking that goddamn "I'll just deal with it" attitude. Grr. Anger.

ALSO I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD.
Dude, just go for it some other time. Pull her aside and ask her if she feels about you "that" way and just go from there.

And if you happen to fall into a relationship, It won't be official until you make it Facebook Official!! hahaha.  ;)

(Also, a girl that I really like is named Kelsey -- you can stalk my facebook for her, but that's all I'm saying)

Roz~

There are going to be Pokemon VGC stops in Canadia. I'm probably going to go. Going to be fun.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on September 23, 2011, 08:50:59 PMThen somehow I'm supposed to study a lot and drag a kid with me everywhere and pick her up from school.
I DON'T ALWAYS TAG ALONG WITH YOU? I HAVEN'T IN A WHILE BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU MAD.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 25, 2011, 06:07:56 PMI'M WRITING IN CAPS SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CAPITALIZING.
©Saria
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

spitllama

So in my Spanish class we have to do a 10 minute video/movie that incorporates all the Spanish we've learned blah blah curriculum etc. and there are 2 really hot chicks in my group :o

It's hard to avoid friend zones when you have to play as a character in a lame video.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Ugh, I remember the group project I did in my Spanish class. I hated it. @_@ Our video was so horribly late it was a miracle we didn't fail.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

I remember one of the many group projects I had to do during my Spanish classes... One of them was to write 10 tips about any subjects, and since I was paired with lame people we did it on nutrition. And there was this guy in my group, who didn't have any friends (he was stealing stuff from people), and because he didn't really talk during our presentation our teacher asked him to come up on tips about "how to make friends" so he did it... and the teacher told him to "apply those tips you just mentioned". It was kind of awkward and fucking hilarious at the same time. It made my day back then.

DrP

I got a Lingonberry Scone today...

mmd!

dahans

I got a PM on youtube today that a 26 year old woman wants my "mushroom gorge" arrangement to be played at her wedding xD. MMD!!!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!