News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

damn us getting the jump thingy. We could have saved Curly otherwise

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

So yesterday Master_Gamer38 and I went and saw The Lion King in 3D. (I screamed a little)

SO WE'RE DRIVIN' DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO THE THEATRE RIGHT. I'm like, half awake, half asleep. And all of a sudden "In the Jungle" starts playing on the radio and I'm wide awake and excited. So we start swaying to it rite. We notice in the mirror that the car behind us is swaying just like us! They were listening to it as well! As they drove past they waved at us and we were like 'wouldn't it be awesome if they were going to the movie too'. GUESS WHO WE SAW AT THE THEATREEEEEEEEEEEE.

YEAR MADE.

Nebbles

I hope I can see The Lion King 3D on Sunday with my friends. I'm really excited for it xD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I'm gonna try to go see it, cause it's been a while since I've seen the movie, or even been to a movie; it's a really good movie; and the 3D will either be awesome ("That was SO AWESOME") or horrible ("Did you see how hilariously bad that was?")

Also, mmd:

Quote from: Roz~ on September 19, 2011, 01:11:16 PM
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Apparently there were very few changes, so it should still be as life-changing as before :P

Speaking of which what is with all these directors changing their old movies? Let the classics be.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

You mean George Lucas and every movie he's ever made? Yeah, get used to it.

Also:
Quote from: ETFROXX on September 19, 2011, 02:22:22 PMSo yesterday Master_Gamer38 and I went and saw The Lion King in 3D. (I screamed a little)

SO WE'RE DRIVIN' DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO THE THEATRE RIGHT. I'm like, half awake, half asleep. And all of a sudden "In the Jungle" starts playing on the radio and I'm wide awake and excited. So we start swaying to it rite. We notice in the mirror that the car behind us is swaying just like us! They were listening to it as well! As they drove past they waved at us and we were like 'wouldn't it be awesome if they were going to the movie too'. GUESS WHO WE SAW AT THE THEATREEEEEEEEEEEE.

YEAR MADE.
Just hearing aboot this mmd.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Han shot first, damn it.

DrP

I go into my plastics class this morning... the professor totally mmd.

The first thing he says is "This is seriously the shittiest classroom I've ever had at Cal Poly."

I learned a lot about him as time went on: He brews his own booze, he has been in jail twice for partying too hard and he has a PhD in Microbiology and knows ALOT about plastic!

Best Class EVER!

SuperFireKirby

Nebbles

Had a nice delayed opening today. Extra hour of sleep well appreciated.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 20, 2011, 12:11:09 PMplastic is EVIL.
And he basically said that the last 10 minutes of class

"I'm not a crazy environmentalist or some nuts far right-winger, either, but those environmentalists are FUCKING WRONG! They need to get it though their skull that plastic needs to be adapted for human use, not necessarily banned outright. Metals have been around for more than a millennium and plastics some 70 years... there's still lots of work involved. Here's my advice to you: Do not freeze or heat anything in Plastic or something coated in plastic, also THROW OUT YOUR TEFLON PANS IF YOU KNOW WHAT RIGHT FOR YOU... a large proportion of you will die from cancer someday because you consumed too many unstable plastics."

-- Nice... I was actually lectured and then I went on to my AIS class with a teacher who is from China and is REALLY SWEET AND NICE!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

MG'S JAPANESE ROOMMATE IS LISTENING TO MY FAVE BAND AND I'M TRYING SO HARD TO NOT EEP.

DrP

This thread has 11127 views??? I just noticed this