News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Whataburger. Enough said.

SuperFireKirby

meh, we had one here but it closed down after a year. ate there, like, twice. it was alright

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

A single burger at Five Guys is at least $5 here....wtf.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fabbemannen

Sweden's 4 biggest hamburger-companies is:
McDonalds (cheeseburgers with garlicdip...tasty...)
Max (hate them, but people seem to like them anyhow :/)
Burgerking (havn't tried them the last 5 years at least, can't remember how it tasted)
Sibylla (easily the best as the hamburgers actually taste good)

Nebbles

This burgertalk is making me extremely hungry...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fabbemannen

it makes me sick :X
We make much better burgers at home <3

And another thing, I finally went through the 6 pages of unread-topics now

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 16, 2011, 09:30:16 PMObviously you didnt read my post. -_- I'm asking HOW he managed to spend less than 5$ at Five Guys in a mostly RHETORICAL manner. It's pretty fucking obvious I saw DRP's post if I'm asking him that question. derp
I bought a Chipotle Burrito about 2 minutes before I stepped into the Five Guys. (The reason WHY I got a burger was that I could say I've tried it -- and I must admit, it is amazing, but still not my personal favorite -- plus I'd rather support companies who use potatoes that are not from Idaho [This Five Guys had Idaho] on a daily basis... Oh how I miss the delicious, rich LI Potatoes!).

Also, someone gave me a Chase-Picks-Up-the-Tab slip today, so I got my food yesterday at the market FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (I totally hate that commercial -- on LA area peeps will understand)

KefkaticFanatic

Chipotle has always been the best fast food.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Lol. After all this. I went to Five Guys today.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I have never heard of Five Guys before. Is it a typical fast food joint?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Not typical. It's a decent Burger Joint that has like 50s/60s vibe and gives you decent food. They have some pretty awesome condiments and add-ons you can get on burgers. They give you free peanuts and they make everything fresh.

Five Guys

In and Out - for those of you who dont live in California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, or newly Texas!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: spitllama on September 17, 2011, 01:02:55 PMI have never heard of Five Guys before. Is it a typical fast food joint?
noNoNO. It's the greatest of all burger joints. It's aboot a 5 to ten minute wait for you food, and there's no physical way to be hungry after having a meal from five guys. You get a giant burger with a choice of 15 different complementary topping(and I'm talkin the good stuff, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, peppers), then they give you a fair sized cup of fries except they fill it until it overflows into your bag. And not just a few fries, like 20 or 30 large fries spillin out of there.
The fries are all natural *glares at Wendy's and every other fast food place*, the burger is 100% beef *glares at tacobell*, and the food is 1000% delicious.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

They should seriously put a Five Guys here in SLO (because we don't allow drive thrus here in the city, so INO can't operate here).

But then it would give Firestones a run for its money since it's like one of those hole-in-the-wall, Sole Proprietorships here thats DELICIOUS! (and has the best Tri-Tip Sandwich evar!)

spitllama

I was just about to say that it reminded me of In and Out haha

And SFK knows how to make me way beyond hungry.... I'm going to lunch -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dudeman

I ran a 5K today in 19:53. BEST TIME EVER!!!!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book