News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Bah. Just let me enjoy it in peace.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Clanker37

Quote from: Roz~ on September 16, 2011, 07:02:38 PMYou casual players drooling in front of shiny legendaries/Pokémon... you make me laugh.
IKR? People shove their stupid level 100 Shiny Pokemon for my Level 100 Shiny Dialga on GTS Negotiations even though I did the unhappy face. Then when I reject their Kyorgres and Mesprits the Rage Quit because I want a Kingdra.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on September 16, 2011, 07:02:38 PMYou casual players drooling in front of shiny legendaries/Pokémon... you make me laugh.

Lol I can usually agree with this, but if you happen upon a shiny Pokemon, or you really want a shiny of your favorite, even if you aren't going to battle with it, I can understand how you would think it's cool. I happened upon a shiny Teddirsua in SoulSilver over a year ago and I still love it and think it's adorable. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I don't see anything wrong with being happy with my shiny... but I'll keep my mouth shut because obviously I seem to be wrong about it... whatever....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Pokemon isn't just about battling; I actually prefer casual gaming to competitive myself. In fact in my opinion Pokemon is more about collecting and having fun than whether a Pokemon has good stats or whatever.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on September 16, 2011, 07:21:23 PMI don't see anything wrong with being happy with my shiny... but I'll keep my mouth shut because obviously I seem to be wrong about it... whatever....
YEAH NEBBLES, HOW DARE YOU BE HAPPY THAT YOU ATTAINED YOUR GOAL. YOU SHOULD JUST RELEASE YOUR STUPID SHINY POKEMON CUZ ITS STUPID WHICH MAKES YOU STUPID FOR LIKING SOMETHING SO STUPID. AND STOP BEING HAPPY. BEING HAPPY IS STUPID. YOU SHOULD BE SAD. BECAUSE YOU LIKE STUPID THINGS. STUPID.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 16, 2011, 05:04:21 PMI referenced Mashi.
BATCH. FIND YOUR OWN STYLE TO IMPRESS ME. ZAT IS CALLED 'LOVE.' >:D

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 16, 2011, 07:28:00 PMYEAH NEBBLES, HOW DARE YOU BE HAPPY THAT YOU ATTAINED YOUR GOAL. YOU SHOULD JUST RELEASE YOUR STUPID SHINY POKEMON CUZ ITS STUPID WHICH MAKES YOU STUPID FOR LIKING SOMETHING SO STUPID. AND STOP BEING HAPPY. BEING HAPPY IS STUPID. YOU SHOULD BE SAD. BECAUSE YOU LIKE STUPID THINGS. STUPID.
^Made mah day. XDDDDDDD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 16, 2011, 05:22:08 PM^THIS. DRP OBVIOUSLY HAS EITHER NEVER HAD FIVE GUYS OR HAS NEVER HAD TASTE BUDS.

I beg to differ.

The reason why you don't understand is because INO is a west coast chain that is swimming in pure awesomeness (there is a reason why drive thru lines are SUPERRRRR long -- SO DELICIOUS)
If anyone of you come out to California, I will PERSONALLY buy you In and Out

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: DrP on September 16, 2011, 08:39:42 PMIf anyone of you come out to California, I will PERSONALLY buy you In and Out
I LOVE IN AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

How did you manage to spend less than 5$ at Five Guys???

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Obviously you didnt read my post. -_- I'm asking HOW he managed to spend less than 5$ at Five Guys in a mostly RHETORICAL manner. It's pretty fucking obvious I saw DRP's post if I'm asking him that question. derp

KefkaticFanatic

In and Out is very mediocre.

Five Guys is pretty good for fast food if you don't mind waiting 20 minutes in one of the most disgusting environments (what the fuck, people chomping on peanuts and throwing the shells all over the floor)

I'll just wait until I'm at a nicer restaurant to get a good burger or grill one -.-

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Maybe because the area I live in is pretty upscale, but people don't throw their peanut shells on the floor... I didn't even know they let you do that. It's always spotless when I go in, one of the reasons I like it. :P

SuperFireKirby

Same here. Very clean, very nice.