Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Our planet is revolving around it.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

A friend took me out to lunch today to a shopping center with both a Five Guys and an In&Out. We decided to do a taste comparison test with the same burger with the same toppings.

Needless to say, though Five Guys has a great appeal and better toppings options, In&Out won the cup with their bun springyness, french fries and the distinct taste that the burger leaves in your mouth wanting more.

The best part was, the dude at In&Out let us have our burgers for free, since we told him we were conducting an experiment. yay for free food!

Dude

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 29, 2011, 02:02:15 PMAlso what the fuck I'm not new.
Technically, you're newer than he is.

Jub3r7

lol, he's just upset because of the "do you go to retard school or something" and wasn't here when that statement became amazing.

He only signed up 1 year and two months before she did, and ETF has been so much more active.

Going to make a topic so this is easier to compare.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

ETFROXX

spitllama

So the library... the library. It has these uber awesome shelves..... yaaah super cool guys... super cool. It's a whole bunch of shelves of books crammed together so I'm like "how do I get to these books?" and the lady's like "bitch I show you" so she's all *push this button* and *push that button* and then ALL THE SHELVES MOVED

OH MAH GAWD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FallenPianist

Just received Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 sheet music book!
Totally MMD

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FallenPianist on August 30, 2011, 12:56:12 PMJust received Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 sheet music book!
Totally MMD

Is it good? I wanted to order it but the first book was a bit meh. (I'm assuming you ordered the piano solo book). And I hope they didn't cut Severus and Lily too short...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FallenPianist

Totally worth the 20$ I spent on it. Clearly better than the first one (well IMO).

Also, Severus and Lily is 6 pages long.

fingerz

I never knew this was how Tetris was created.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

So we're learning about the Epic of Gilgamesh in WHAP. I suddenly like this class more than I did before.

Ruto

Quote from: triforced1 on August 30, 2011, 05:56:23 PMSo we're learning about the Epic of Gilgamesh in WHAP. I suddenly like this class more than I did before.

Hmm, talk about Enkidu yet? :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on August 30, 2011, 06:03:17 PMHmm, talk about Enkidu yet? :P
edit to remove spoiler

And we were calling him the fifth Teletubby because of his name in Language Arts.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]