News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Earthquakes are caused by sluts. It true.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 22, 2011, 06:27:08 AMOMG I HAD THE BEST MOMENT IN MUSIC TODAY

So, because for some reason my school has Student Teachers from University, learning how to be teachers off our teachers. So we get a Student Teacher for Music and she teaches use about intervals. Not so bad if only we hadn't covered that with two teachers two terms ago. But anyway she let's us play the intervals on keyboards and we have to write down the first thing that comes into our head when we hear it. So me being the biggest Banjo-Kazooie nerd in the school immediatly begins writing "Jinxy's Theme" and "Hailfire Peaks" etc. for the correct intervals. Then she goes around, looking at our sheets. When she looks at mine she was like "Jinxy's Theme? What's that?" I say that I don't know and I just made it up (I know, but the quicker they get away, the better). She then looks at "Grunty Industries" and "Mad Monster Mansion" and the odd "Silph Co." and then she goes "Oh! It's from a game!" and walks off. I am just amazed that I've found somebody who played Banjo-Kzaooie (Or Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow)Also she is the only other Trumpet player that can play in the Year 8 emsemble without standing out. BEST.STUDENT.TEACHER.EVER
Ah... I love that feeling. The feeling of surprise and excitement upon discovering that a person whom you thought to be an ordinary, video-game shunning adult/older person does in fact enjoy the same things you do.

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 22, 2011, 06:27:08 AMI know, but the quicker they get away, the better.

I know exactly what you mean. It's always awkward trying to explain a completely foreign concept to a person who doesn't have a clue what that is. It would be like trying to explain what Pokémon is to your grand-mother; she wouldn't understand at all, she doesn't WANT to understand at all since it's from a video game, and you'd just end up making a fool of yourself in the end.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2011, 07:59:35 PM^lololol

Also you made my day by predicting the earthquake which was caused by a slut
yeah, why does Diglett gotta be whoring around?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MassiveMayhem

Well if an Iranian Cleric says it's caused by sluts it must be true.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Olimar12345

Today I became a supervisor at mah grocery store!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Today, when I went to my local watering hole, I was given three free drinks because some idiot completely forgot to walk off with them and after he left and after 5 minutes went by, they were MINE!

Yes... a Peppermint Mocha, a soy latte and cafe misto FTW

ETFROXX

[21:47:44]   Qew   woah finished that was fast
[21:47:50]   Qew   DON'T SAY THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
[21:47:50]   Qew   DON'T
[21:47:58]   [Wry]   ...
[21:48:02]   ETFROXX   ...
[21:48:03]   [Wry]   that's what she said
[21:48:04]   ETFROXX   :(
[21:48:07]   HugoMeister   that's what I said :)

Winter

Quote from: That article. on August 24, 2011, 09:08:57 AMIn 2003, a powerful earthquake hit the southern city of Bam, killing 31,000 people

Bam.

(Kidding, I'm not that insensitive)

ETFROXX

ETFROXX

[3:56:32 PM] Nick Morello: lolol
[3:56:45 PM] Nick Morello: I PM'd lildigipoke about his sig cause it was huge
[3:56:47 PM] Nick Morello: and he fixed it
[3:56:53 PM] Nick Morello: but also included another message
[3:57:08 PM] Nick Morello: "and btw, you know the newer members more than me, is ETFROXX always kind of moody? i'm not very fond of her comments sometimes"

Lololololol. Made my day.

Also what the fuck I'm not new.

SlowPokemon

lololol that's awesome

Yes she is totally always moody and hateful, that's why she has three husbands (and I believe several lovers) here.

<3333 that's moody etf
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

brb making list

2 husbands
1 wife
1 boyfriend
2 or 3 other guys that like me

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW BITCH.