News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

My piano teacher is helping me learn some of the Pokemon songs I wanna learn. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Awesome! ;D

A while back I was asking my teacher to help me with some "songs I found." I would take songs from ninsheet, erase the game it was from, then print it off for my use lol. Nobody knows I play video games :(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

I did that sometime ago, because the crowd I hung out with didn't really like the music aspect. They were like "why?", so I just stopped telling them I listened/played it.

Now I just dont care and I just play off my computer screen rather then print it out.

I also have the PDFs on my tablet so I can play them on the go.

spitllama

Well... at least they were into playing the games in the first place
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

True. I don't play music from games, though. I love listening to it (I have at least 10GB of soundtracks). The main reason I buy a game is because of the music. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

In AP Physics back in early 2010, about 6 of the 15 of us brought in Game Boys/Android Phones with Gameboid and played Pokémon FRLG, SMW II, LoZ LA and some other stuff. It was pretty epic.

We were also able to convince my physics that Angry Birds is applicable physics with trajectories and launch forces and all that whatnot (so he let us play angry birds)

Quote from: fingerz on August 23, 2011, 03:17:41 PMTrue. I don't play music from games, though. I love listening to it (I have at least 10GB of soundtracks). The main reason I buy a game is because of the music. :)
I have about 4GB, and then another 2GB in other Soundtracks.

Nebbles

Quote from: spitllama on August 23, 2011, 03:01:50 PMAwesome! ;D

A while back I was asking my teacher to help me with some "songs I found." I would take songs from ninsheet, erase the game it was from, then print it off for my use lol. Nobody knows I play video games :(

Aww. I'm bringing in Pallet Town next week xD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Took me less than half an hour to learn Jimmy the Exploder by The White Stripes on guitar. I feel so proud of myself. Even though its one of their much easier songs(tho not as easy as We Are Going to Be Friends :P).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Quote from: DrP on August 23, 2011, 03:25:49 PMWe were also able to convince my physics that Angry Birds is applicable physics with trajectories and launch forces and all that whatnot (so he let us play angry birds)
Bring Garry's Mod for physics XD

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2011, 03:56:06 PMTook me less than half an hour to learn Jimmy the Exploder by The White Stripes on guitar. I feel so proud of myself. Even though its one of their much easier songs(tho not as easy as We Are Going to Be Friends :P).
I can play 7 Nation Army on my bass. haha. (It's probably their most overplayed song)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on August 23, 2011, 06:32:34 PMI can play 7 Nation Army on my bass. haha. (It's probably their most overplayed song)
But the song is still brilliant. They are one of few bands have have absolutely no songs that I can tire of listening to. In fact, they may be the only band in that regard.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

QuoteIt appears that Diglett, while running around his vacation home outside of Richmond, Va., stubbed his toe around 2 p.m. east coast time, triggering an earthquake felt throughout the region. He has since apologized and said he’ll try to be more careful next time.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

^lololol

Also you made my day by predicting the earthquake which was caused by a slut
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.