News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

fingerz

Got a postcard from DrP! :D :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

^That took a LONG time... but I just got the one I sent to myself today... so...

(Lot's of stamps.)

fingerz

Really? When did you send it?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Received another postcard from DrP.

Also.

Received wifey's birthday gift! I LOVE IT WIFEY. <3 Thanks a lot, it made my day. :D
I'll take a picture of it later today or tomorrow.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2011, 06:22:04 PMReceived wifey's birthday gift! I LOVE IT WIFEY. <3 Thanks a lot, it made my day. :D

:DDDD I loves you.

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2011, 06:22:04 PMReceived wifey's birthday gift! I LOVE IT WIFEY. <3 Thanks a lot, it made my day. :D
Take a picture of it NAO. :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

I would ask DRP to send me a post card but obviously that would violate Bro Code Article #7: A Bro never sends a greeting card to another Bro.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

... and you can never break the Bro Code. Except when I sent a Birthday card + postcard to my friend for his birthday. (Kinda violated it there)

spitllama

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2011, 01:06:53 PM... and you can never break the Bro Code. Except when I sent a Birthday card + postcard to my friend for his birthday. (Kinda violated it there)

Friend ≠ Bro
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

... but he's my bro...

I was trying to save face from saying. I sent my bestest bro in the world a frilly little birthday card expressing my distinguished sentiments wishing him another year of happiness while enclosing a gift that goes one of the longest ways in the world: A Starbucks Giftcard and advice for the year to come

spitllama

*gasp*

Oh and today I saw a woman driving her car with a neon pink sombrero. The thing was massive.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on August 16, 2011, 03:48:34 PM*gasp*

Oh and today I saw a woman driving her car with a neon pink sombrero. The thing was massive.
That wasn't the only thing you noticed wow that's pretty cool.