Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

fingerz

Got a postcard from DrP! :D :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

^That took a LONG time... but I just got the one I sent to myself today... so...

(Lot's of stamps.)

fingerz

Really? When did you send it?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Received another postcard from DrP.

Also.

Received wifey's birthday gift! I LOVE IT WIFEY. <3 Thanks a lot, it made my day. :D
I'll take a picture of it later today or tomorrow.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2011, 06:22:04 PMReceived wifey's birthday gift! I LOVE IT WIFEY. <3 Thanks a lot, it made my day. :D

:DDDD I loves you.

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2011, 06:22:04 PMReceived wifey's birthday gift! I LOVE IT WIFEY. <3 Thanks a lot, it made my day. :D
Take a picture of it NAO. :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

I would ask DRP to send me a post card but obviously that would violate Bro Code Article #7: A Bro never sends a greeting card to another Bro.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

... and you can never break the Bro Code. Except when I sent a Birthday card + postcard to my friend for his birthday. (Kinda violated it there)

spitllama

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2011, 01:06:53 PM... and you can never break the Bro Code. Except when I sent a Birthday card + postcard to my friend for his birthday. (Kinda violated it there)

Friend ≠ Bro
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

... but he's my bro...

I was trying to save face from saying. I sent my bestest bro in the world a frilly little birthday card expressing my distinguished sentiments wishing him another year of happiness while enclosing a gift that goes one of the longest ways in the world: A Starbucks Giftcard and advice for the year to come

spitllama

*gasp*

Oh and today I saw a woman driving her car with a neon pink sombrero. The thing was massive.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on August 16, 2011, 03:48:34 PM*gasp*

Oh and today I saw a woman driving her car with a neon pink sombrero. The thing was massive.
That wasn't the only thing you noticed wow that's pretty cool.