Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Computer science.  I did it on net neutrality, which was classified under ITGS (information technology in a global society)

Definitely could have been better, but I (along with near everyone else) did it all in the last few days and I got lazy with research.  It only ended up being like 3200 words lolol.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2011, 08:13:11 PMAnd Roz, Slow was halfway in the conversation so I AM ALLOWED
And it's not like I'm creepily flirting with spit or anything.

Haha I know, I was just trolling you. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

I had no idea that was even a class. Wow.

I think my question was "To what extent and in what ways did the Amish in the Old Order societies reconcile their communal standards of life with the individualistic ideology/lifestyles of America in the 20th century?"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

How the hell did you come up with that

me irl
[close]

DrP

So apparently a month ago, our 1% raise in sales tax expired, so I thought it was strange to see 7.75% on receipts again... It's been wayyy to long.

KefkaticFanatic

Why would they allow taxes to lower when your state has a terrible budget already

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on August 12, 2011, 07:01:52 PMETF's package arrived today in the mail, but I couldn't get it because I was working. Just knowing that it arrived made my day :D

<333 I hope you like it. :3

Roz~

FFFFF ACTUALLY THE PACKAGE WAS MY CEGEP'S DIPLOMA.
I was sure it was your package because I wasn't really supposed to receive something else. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Beat easy in TD. :) I <3 the music.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

ã,±ãƒ•ã,«ã¯é...·ã,, :(

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 13, 2011, 12:55:54 AMWhy would they allow taxes to lower when your state has a terrible budget already
My thoughts exactly. Here, the counties control the Sales Taxes, and can change them under the pressure from the state, that's why buying stuff in LA is much more expensive. The State Rate is a flat 6.25%, however local areas can tack on to reach 7.75 or 8.75, but the state rate was lowered for the oddest reason.

SlowPokemon

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS IS GONNA WORK BUT MARGARET CALLED ME TO TELL ME THE MARCHING BAND NEEDS A PIANIST.

OMG EXCITEMENT.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

@ Kefka- The Amish are very interesting

@ Dude- what is TD

@ Dr- I'm sure you're paying for the same amount elsewhere. No worries. CA is sneaky.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Ten Desires, the new Touhou game.