News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I FOUND A DORITO THAT LOOKS LIKE A HEART.

ETFROXX

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

DOES THAT MEAN YOU'LL MAKE ME A SAMICH NOW, WIFE?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

DrP

Maybe she'll make a sandwich if you buy her a venti strawberries and creme frappuccino

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Hahaha! That movie wasn't as bad as people made it seem. I really enjoyed watching it.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fingerz on July 21, 2011, 02:46:14 PMHahaha! That movie wasn't as bad as people made it seem. I really enjoyed watching it.
FUCK YOU. THAT MOVIE WAS AN ABOMINATION. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT WAS THAT DAILY SHOW CHIEF INDIAN CORRESPONDENT AASIF MANDVI WAS IN IT.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ETFROXX

Corn on the cob for dinner.  8)

Jub3r7

Subject: ETFROXX
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 21, 2011, 06:08:23 PMCorn on the cob for dinner.  8)

You live in a cornfield and you get excited about corn for dinner. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX