News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Ha. at least someone got that joke.

DrP

Well, something that is making my day, is that I had a stroke of genius about my second econ paper on debt and deficit and It may be my most epic paper other than my cellular device research paper.

Now, while I'm writing the paper, I am waiting for the call from my grandma saying that she booked the tickets to Canada (and then I can do mine) -- I am SO GOING this year -- only 4 more weeks

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

I did! I did see a putty cat!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 03, 2011, 01:49:05 PMI'M SWEDISH PUTTY.
Uhm, what exactly is a putty? Or Kitt like the translation said (in your link)

ETFROXX

Don't worry about it.

Canada gave me my man back!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bespinben

Cosplay + Megaman Legends + GIF = EPIC NOSTALGIA!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

WELL ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH THE POWER OF BATMAN(WHICH I JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE).

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Ruto

First, leading around friend who was a bit drunk around Midtown today for several hours was a bit entertaining.

Second, I found out how to stop appearing online to the weeaboos/pro-ana idiots on my Facebook whom I can't remove yet. Everybody should do it. ;D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

I Just Had Sex On A Boat LIKE A BOSS.

Shadoninja

with a dick in a box?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman