News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

My chat with Ruto reeeeeaaaally early this morning made my day ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 17, 2011, 12:42:42 PMSlow you should get one too. Exactly the right style for you...

Wrydryn

Cobraroll

http://www.zreomusic.com/listen Thought I'd share this with you. Really made my day.

For those of you who don't click on links without knowing what it is (I never do); this is a page dedicated to the music of the Legend of Zelda games. They've reorchestrated basically the entire soundtrack to the games, minus the dreaded CD-I games. And it sounds great. Check it out!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 17, 2011, 09:49:35 AMMy chat with Ruto reeeeeaaaally early this morning made my day ;)
I don't make your day? D:<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

Saria, I hope you see your mistake in which you have severely jeopardized your marriage with Slow.

You see, men call this "working late". Women tend to call it "WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?!?"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on June 17, 2011, 01:35:12 PMI don't make your day? D:<

You do, every single day. I came to tinychat really late last night and you weren't there, it was upsetting. Really. I do love you Saria.

Quote from: universe-X on June 17, 2011, 02:42:27 PMSaria, I hope you see your mistake in which you have severely jeopardized your marriage with Slow.

You see, men call this "working late". Women tend to call it "WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?!?"

XD XD XD XD XD UNIVERSE WRITE A MARRIAGE COUNSELING BOOK
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

HugoMeister

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 17, 2011, 01:24:13 PMhttp://www.zreomusic.com/listen Thought I'd share this with you. Really made my day.

For those of you who don't click on links without knowing what it is (I never do); this is a page dedicated to the music of the Legend of Zelda games. They've reorchestrated basically the entire soundtrack to the games, minus the dreaded CD-I games. And it sounds great. Check it out!

Very familiar, believe you me.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ETFROXX

STARBUCKSSTARBUCKSSTARBUCKSDL.SFKLSKDFJDLSKFJSLDKFJKLSDF

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 18, 2011, 09:40:25 AMSTARBUCKSSTARBUCKSSTARBUCKSDL.SFKLSKDFJDLSKFJSLDKFJKLSDF
mmd

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 18, 2011, 09:40:25 AMSTARBUCKSSTARBUCKSSTARBUCKSDL.SFKLSKDFJDLSKFJSLDKFJKLSDF
STARBUCKSSTARBUCKSSTARBUCKS!!!!!!!! Im gonna go today. I have gone once everyday... woot.

What'd you get?

SuperFireKirby

that's....probably not healthy

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I GOT MAH STRAWBERRY BLENDED CREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE